Amazon Dev Center U.S., Inc.
Amazon jobs in New Jersey, United States – Apply for Software Development Manager, AWS Developer Experience Amazon Jobs – Jersey City, NJ. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2282727
Job Title: Software Development Manager.
The AWS Developer Experience team is looking for a Software Development Manager (SDM) to lead development of a new product in the Software Development Lifecycle Management space. You and your team will be responsible of defining features and roadmap of the innovative product helping customers to develop software safer and faster. You will work closely with the customers in order to understand their needs and run new ideas. We are looking a leader who is experienced in delivering multi-region fault tolerant systems, is excited to have software developers as their customers, and is obsessed about creating compelling customer experiences.
As the software development manager of this team you will play a critical role in shaping the product definition, design, roadmap, and development of the new product. You will:
- Own hiring, retaining, and growing top engineering talent within your group.
- Be a clear technical voice, working in partnership with your teams to deliver an architecture that will scale with the needs of the AWS business.
- Quickly and reliably deliver high quality technical solutions that will delight our customers.
- Work on business strategy to define a product roadmap that is compelling and focused on growth.
In this role you will lead a critical and highly-visible function within the AWS business. You will have a distinct impact on how developers build software on AWS. We offer flexible work hours and provide a flexibility around working from home part of the time. If you’re excited to have a large impact on AWS and the cloud computing industry, you’ll find this role to be engaging, challenging, and full of opportunities to learn and grow.
This role is available for hire in the following location(s): Jersey City, NJ.
AWS has the most services and more features within those services, than any other cloud provider–from infrastructure technologies like compute, storage, and databases–to emerging technologies, such as machine learning and artificial intelligence, data lakes and analytics, and Internet of Things.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-live balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Learn more about Amazon on our Day 1 Blog: https://blog.aboutamazon.com/
- 7+ years of experience working directly within engineering teams
- Experience partnering with product OR program management teams
- 3+ years of people management experience, managing engineers
- 3+ years of experience architecting and designing (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
· Established track record of hiring and growing high-performing engineering teams
· Experience building scalable, fault-tolerant infrastructure software or distributed systems
· Experience in enterprise-scale software development
· Experience taking software features from inception to customer delivery
· Deep hands-on technical expertise
· A deep understanding of software development in a team, and a track record of shipping software
· Strong business and technical vision
The pay range for this position in Jersey City is $203,400 – $275,200 yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Pay Transparency Regulation of Jersey City Municipal Code. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
- Software Development Engineer, Automotive Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Risk Manager III, Amazon Ads Global Release Management Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Data Engineer Amazon Jobs – Santa Monica, CA
- Business Intelligence Analyst, Professional Services, Insights Team Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Senior Data Engineer, Amazon Software Builder Experience: Builder Insights Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Software Development Engineer , Security Foundations Amazon Jobs – San Diego, CA
- Amazon Fresh Meat and Seafood Associate Amazon Jobs – Norridge, IL
- Sr. HR Business Partner – Veterans Encouraged to Apply Amazon Jobs – Fort Worth, TX
- Sr. HR Business Partner – Veterans Encouraged to Apply Amazon Jobs – North Haven, CT
- Sr. HR Business Partner – Veterans Encouraged to Apply Amazon Jobs – Dallas, TX
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.