Amazon Dev Center U.S., Inc.
Amazon jobs in Texas, United States – Apply for Software Development Manager, AWS Marketplace Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2299938
Job Title: Software Development Manager.
Come join the AWS Marketplace Team in our mission to change the way enterprise software are bought and sold! AWS Marketplace enables software sellers to reach all AWS customers; and enables software buyers to easily discover, purchase and consume software. Our goals include enriching the platform to support more diverse selection, improving buyer and seller experience and implementing new ideas to add new dimensions to the product. Our vision is to make AWS Marketplace one stop shop for buying and selling software just like Amazon.com is for retail.
We are looking for an experienced Software Development Manager on taking the foundational Api team to the next level. The ideal candidate is excited about scale and data quality, and is passionate about solving core problems of complex use cases in a hyper-growth environment where priorities can shift fast. You have a strategic focus, yet retain hands-on management as you build your team. You have had success leading operational services and are ready to apply that experience at even greater scale. You will own the goals and roadmap of your engineering team and will have a major stake in the strategic direction of your software.
If this sounds like you, come join us and help AWS Marketplace Foundational Api Team and continue to write the cloud computing story!
Key job responsibilities
Solving Interesting Technical Problems at a rapid pace:
SDMs in the AWS Marketplace team play a key role in solving complex technical challenges presented by the AWS scale. You will apply Large-scale computing, Distributed systems, data pipelining, workflow orchestration, pre-computation, restful APIs, and statistical algorithm techniques to solve the problems. To be successful, you will need to be able to keep the long-term objectives in mind while guiding the team through short-term obstacles. You are comfortable with a degree of ambiguity and are always open to identifying alternative paths.
About the team
Our team works together to provide work/life balance for all team members. We recognize that the circumstances of our team members vary, and we balance work across the team so we’re all able to maintain standards on behalf of our customers, while at the same time allowing for rich and happy personal lives.
AWS MP is highly available, but there are times when we occasionally stray away from our normal operations. To minimize the impact of such excursions, we have on-call rotations. However, we set these up so there are focused time periods when you are on-call and when you are not, so you can focus on your day job when not on-call.
Mentorship & Career Growth
We have a formal mentor search application that lets you find a mentor that works best for you based on location, job family, job level, etc. We can also help you find a mentor or two, because two is better than one. In addition to formal mentors, we work and train together so we are always learning from one another, and we celebrate and support the career progression of our team members.
Inclusive Team Culture
We have a diverse team and drive towards an inclusive culture and work environment. Our team is intentional about attracting, developing, and retaining amazing talent from diverse backgrounds. Our team members are active in Amazon’s 10+ affinity groups, sometimes known as employee resource groups, which bring employees together across businesses and locations around the world. These range from groups such as the Black Employee Network, Amazon Women and Engineering, and LGBTQ+
We are building some of the ground up foundational Api for AWS Marketplace platform.
To learn more visit : https://docs.aws.amazon.com/marketplace/latest/userguide/what-is-marketplace.html
- 7+ years of experience working directly within engineering teams
- Experience partnering with product OR program management teams
- 3+ years of people management experience, managing engineers
- 3+ years of experience architecting and designing (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- 10+ years of relevant engineering experience
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Experience with OOD and object-oriented languages
* A deep understanding of software engineering practices, object oriented analysis & , patterns and algorithms
* Experience with telemetry, optimization, and/or machine learning
* Demonstrate strong technical judgment in conjunction with passionate customer-focus
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Assistant Manager, RSR Amazon Jobs – Washington, IN
- Physical Security Program Manager, AWS Non-Traditional Environments Security Amazon Jobs – Boston, MA
- Amazon Fresh Produce Associate Amazon Jobs – Lorton, VA
- Registered Pharm Tech, Fulfillment – Amazon Pharmacy Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- IT Support Associate II, OpsTech-IT Amazon Jobs – Romulus, MI
- Vendor Flex Process Assistant Amazon Jobs – Monroe township, NJ
- Process Assistant, AMA1 Amazon Jobs – Amarillo, TX
- Software Developer – CTPS Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Loss Prevention Manager Amazon Jobs – San Antonio, TX
- Loss Prevention Specialist Amazon Jobs – BLOOMINGTON, CA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.