Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in California, United States. – Apply for Software Development Manager – Music Personalization Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, California. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1728586
Job Title: Software Development Manager.
The Amazon Music Personalization team is responsible for creating personalized content within Amazon Music’s ecosystem. Additionally, we collaborate closely with various Amazon Music teams to personalize experiences and enable ML across diverse use cases.
As a Software Development Manager you will lead a team of software engineers and work closely with the Applied Scientists. You will collaborate with Music ML and Personalization Product Management to set the goals and roadmap for your team. You will mentor and develop your team and work with them to achieve their career goals.
Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and so much more.
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, new directions in music streaming, and customer engagement. We are looking for new team members across a variety of job functions including software engineering/development, marketing, design, ops and more. Come join us as we make history by launching exciting new projects in the coming year.
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up-and-coming artists, while also having access to their favorite established musicians. We build systems that are distributed on a large scale, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward audio engagement on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa to support our customer base. Amazon Music offerings are available in countries around the world, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in new and exciting ways that enhance their day-to-day lives.
Come innovate with the Amazon Music team
· 7+ years of relevant engineering experience
· 3+ years of people management experience, managing engineers
· Experience in partnering with product and program management teams
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
· Java services development experience
· Experience with back-end distributed systems
· Experience in managing teams responsible for search relevance and ranking
· Good understanding of ranking algorithms and related engineering systems
· Experience in building machine learning systems in production
· Experience scaling up applied science and data teams
· Deep hands-on technical expertise in service oriented architecture
· Extraordinary customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts with optimal solution
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit US Disability Accommodations. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Inside Account Executive Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Head of AWS Vetting Software Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr Product Mgr, Alexa Hub Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Software Development Engineer Amazon Jobs – Northridge, CA
- Amazon Books Lead – Waterside at Marina Del Rey (Part Time) Amazon Jobs – Marina del Rey, CA
- Amazon 4-star Lead – Saint Louis Galleria (Full Time) Amazon Jobs – St Louis, MO
- Amazon Fresh Store Overnight Associate Amazon Jobs – Warrington, PA
- Amazon Books Lead – 34th Street (Part Time) Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Amazon Books Lead – Scottsdale Quarter (Part Time) Amazon Jobs – Scottsdale, AZ
- Senior UX Program Manager – Amazon Music Amazon Jobs – Atlanta, Georgia
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.