Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States – Apply for Software Development Manager, SC.os Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2287667
Job Title: Software Development Manager.
Come and be part of the AWS Supply Chain team and build systems that enable AWS to rapidly grow and continue to be the pioneer and widely recognized leader in Cloud Computing, and have direct and immediate impact on the hundreds of thousands developers and businesses around the world who use AWS every day.
Supply Chain Management (AWS_SCM) systems are at heart of ensuring that we can provide our customers with the right computing services, in the right region, at the right time! The SC.os team is responsible for building the end-to-end supply chain automation that enable control of our global footprint for our hyper-growth cloud computing.
As a technical leader on the team, you will be responsible guiding your team through the design, development, testing, and deployment of a range of products. In addition, you will help build the roadmaps for software teams, developing cutting edge experiences.
We are looking for an experienced technical manager who is excited about building industry leading distributed systems in the Supply Chain domain. You will be part of the team that architects, designs, and implements highly scalable distributed systems that provide availability, scalability and latency guarantees. This is a hands on technology position. You need to not only be a top software manager with a good track record of delivering, but also excel in communication, leadership and customer focus. This is a unique and rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor and help shape the supply chain software, product and business. A successful candidate will bring deep technical and software expertise and ability to work within a fast moving, startup environment in a large company to deliver solid code that has a broad business impact.
About the team
The Supply Chain Operating System (SC.os) organisation is responsible for automating and optimising all supply chain processes for building the AWS cloud infrastructure. We are building a new generation suite of supply chain management(AWS_SCM) services which can automate and optimize supply chain planning, budgeting, procurement, catalog, vendor management and managing the lifecycle of physical data center resources such as physical space, power and network capacity. This is a perfect place to exercise your Customer Obsession and Innovation muscle to build large scale distributed applications on Native AWS .
- 7+ years of experience working directly within engineering teams
- Experience partnering with product OR program management teams
- 3+ years of people management experience, managing engineers
- 3+ years of experience architecting and designing (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- 10+ year’s overall development experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent – Masters in CS preferred
- Management experience in development of Java/C/C++ based products/application, preferably on a Linux/Unix platform
- Ability to hire and lead a team of talented SDEs. . Ability to define the roadmap for the Inventory product
- Supply Chain Management domain experience
- Candidates with strong backgrounds in demand forecasting.
- Excellent leadership, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with people and be both highly motivated and motivating
- Strong mentoring and technical leadership skills.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
- Senior Applied Scientist, Selection Monitoring Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Physical Security Program Manager Amazon Jobs – Umatilla, OR
- Physical Security Program Manager Amazon Jobs – Santa Clara, CA
- Physical Security Program Manager Amazon Jobs – Dublin, OH
- Senior TPM-Amazon Ads, DSP Trader Experience Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Senior Treasury Analyst , Treasury Business Partner Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Sr. Manager, Variable Fleet, Last Mile, Global Fleet and Products Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, WA
- Manager III – Capacity Planning, Global Planning and Site Strategy Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Software Development Engineer, Amazon Infrastructure Services Amazon Jobs – Cupertino, CA
- Frontend Engineer, AWS DC SC.os Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.