Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Massachusetts, United States – Apply for Software Engineer, Alexa eXperience Data (AXD) Amazon Jobs – Boston/Cambridge Area, MA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1969688
Job Title: Software Engineer.
The Alexa eXperience Data (AXD) team focuses on the manufacturing of data products targeting driving customer experience (CX) insights.
These insights serve as inputs into the P&L, helps the organization understand accuracy of our AI algorithms, and users propensity to spend additional dollars based on their interactions.
The 3 year vision for this team is become a producer of comprehensive and complete Alexa specific customer interactions. One product that we are spearheading this year will be the Customer Metadata across Utterances. This data asset provide a holistic view on the intent, locale, country of origin, etc. associated with an utterance. Product Managers, Business Intelligence Engineers, Data Engineers, and Project Managers can then use it to understand how their features are being consumed. For example, How many users who have linked music account spend speaking to Alexa?, How many people ask for weather versus the news?
If you are a strong developer with experience and interest in high-volume websites, distributed systems and databases, performance and scalability, we’d like to talk to you.
You should have deep expertise in the design, creation, management, and business use of large datasets, across a variety of data platforms. You should have excellent business and communication skills to be able to work with business owners to understand data requirements. You should be an expert at designing, implementing, and operating stable, scalable, low cost solutions to flow massive amounts of data from production systems into the data lake. Above all you should be passionate about working with huge data sets and someone who loves to bring datasets together to answer business questions and drive growth.
· Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
· 1+ years of experience in software development
· 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
· 5+ years of software development experience and a bachelor’s or master’s degree (or higher) in computer science or a related discipline
· Fluency and experience in one or more of the following: Java, Ruby, or Python
· 5+ years experience in object-oriented design and development
· 5+ years experience in distributed systems and web services design
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
· Clear, professional communication skills able to contribute to team discussions, knowing when to contribute, when to listen, and when to ask questions
· A passion for technology. We are looking for someone who is keen to leverage their existing skills while trying new approaches.
· Experience designing and implementing highly scalable web services
· Experience building and operating mission critical, highly available (24×7) systems
· Experience with Big Data technology like Apache Hadoop, NoSQL, etc.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Sr Applied Scientist – Amazon Astro, Amazon Astro Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
- SDE III – Pooling Req, CTPS Amazon Jobs – Utah
- SDE III – Pooling Req, CTPS Amazon Jobs – Mississippi
- SDE III – Pooling Req, CTPS Amazon Jobs – North Dakota
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer, Prime Air Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Pooling Req 2021 CTPS SDE, CTPS Amazon Jobs – Mississippi
- Pooling Req 2021 CTPS SDE, CTPS Amazon Jobs – Indiana
- Sr. Manager, Software Development AR, Fashion Innovation Team Amazon Jobs – Santa Monica, California
- Sr. Manager, Software Development AR, Fashion Innovation Team Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Sr Partner SA, Startup Amazon Jobs – Atlanta, Georgia
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.