Software Engineer jobs in Colorado, USA – Apply for Software Engineer Jobs at Actalent – Fort Collins, CO (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
- Description:* As a member of our regional solutions team you will be responsible for designing, developing, and deploying enterprise-level web and desktop applications using C#, ArcObjects,and the .Net framework. The ideal candidate for this role will have prior experience in a customer-facing software engineering role with responsibility for tasks in the full software development life cycle from design to end-user support.
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:* Requirements
- Bachelor of Science degree in CS or CIS preferred, or related field with computer emphasis
- 3+ years’ experience developing end-user applications and interfaces in a .NET development environment. C# coding experience preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience developing end-user applications and interfaces with an object-oriented programming language.
- 1+ years’ experience with commercial RDBMS such as Oracle and SQL Server required.
- Prior experience with GIS software preferred and experience with ArcFM Solution software would be a plus. Compensation is tied to the Colorado market for jobs performed in Colorado. Other locations may be subject to variances based on locations-related factors. We reserve the right to pay above or below the posted wagebased on factors unrelated to sex, race, or any other protected classification. Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific elections, plan, or program terms. This temporary role may be eligible for the following:
- Medical, dental & vision
- Insurance (Basic/Supplemental Life & AD&D)
- Short and long-term disability
- Health & Dependent Care Spending Accounts (HSA & DCFSA)
- Transportation benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Time Off/Leave (PTO, Vacation or Sick Leave)
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Staff Software Engineer Jobs at Qualcomm – San Diego, CA (On-site)
- Software Engineer 2 Jobs at Robert Half – Fort Smith, AR
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer, Fire Tablet Launcher Team Jobs at Amazon – Seattle, WA
- Software Engineer, Backend (Qualifications) Jobs at Affirm – Austin, TX (Remote)
- Embedded Software Engineer – 5G Jobs at Qualcomm – San Diego, CA (On-site)
- ETL Software Engineer Jobs at JPMorgan Chase & Co. – Columbus, OH
- Software Engineer (Full Stack), TikTok Ads Vertical Solutions Jobs at ByteDance – Mountain View, CA (On-site)
- Software Engineer in Test – Database Toolbox Jobs at MathWorks – Natick, MA (Hybrid)
- Software Development Engineer Jobs at Amazon – Denver, CO
- Vision Tools Software Engineer – IOS Developer Apple – Boulder, CO (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Software Engineer Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers.actalentservices.com.