Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Illinois, United States – Apply for Solution Consultant, Amazon Business Professional Services Amazon Jobs – Chicago, IL. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2300969
Job Title: Solution Consultant.
Come be a part of a rapidly expanding $25 billion dollar global business. At Amazon Business, we set out every day to innovate and disrupt the status quo. We stand at the intersection of tech and retail in the B2B space developing innovative purchasing and procurement solutions to help businesses and organizations reimagine buying. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Join us in building and celebrating the value of Amazon Business to buyers and sellers of all sizes, unlocking our potential worldwide.
The Amazon Business Solution Consulting team is dedicated to understanding our Customer’s source to pay processes and systems in order to blueprint solutions that make it easier to buy on Amazon Business. The Solution Consulting team establishes technical and functional credibility in sales cycles, and conveys best practices and prescriptive guidance for procurement processes and system design via direct customer/partner interaction. They help drive the evolution of Amazon Business platforms and technologies by providing direct input and feedback from the field to internal product and tech teams. The candidate will work closely with the Sales, Implementation, Product, and Tech teams. The ideal candidate has experience developing relationships across functional areas such as Procurement, Finance, and IT and has a proven track record of managing and troubleshooting data integration projects.
This role can be located out of any of the Amazon Business locations in the United States, which include but are not limited to; Austin TX, Boston MA, Arlington VA, Chicago IL, Tempe AZ or Seattle WA as well as parts of the North East regions of the country.
Key job responsibilities
- Engage with the largest and most complex customers, consisting of the Fortune 500
- Gain a deep understanding of our customers source to pay processes and systems to ensure we can provide a viable solution that meets their goals with Amazon Business
- Recommend solutions to help customers adopt complex business features
- Identify potential risks / gaps and propose potential workarounds
- Work closely with sales team to provide status updates and insights learned during discovery with the customer
- Relay market needs and requirements back to internal Amazon teams including Product Management, Technical, and Category Management teams
- Collaborate and influence key internal Amazon stakeholders
About the team
The Solution Consulting teams sits within the AB Professional Services (ProServe) organization. Our mission is to provide AB customers with a best-in-class procurement experience and accelerate their spend growth, by facilitating deeper engagement with AB, using AB’s tools, services, insights, and selection through the help of trusted resources. We complement the sales cycle, supporting AB Customer Advisors and the customer with unique expertise in customer needs and technology. We bridge customers and technology; we empower customers with technology; and we bring customer insights to our tech partners.
- 5+ years services delivery, pre-sales/solution architecture, and/or sales experience
- BA/BS degree
- Knowledge of procurement and source to pay processes and solutions
- Experience in B2B file transfers of data files in EDI, cXML through HTTPS, sFTP or AS2
- Ability to converse with senior customer stakeholders; strong executive presence
-Design scalable mechanisms to share learnings and establish new processes/engagement workflows
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet competing deadlines
- Active listener and effective communicator
- 5+ years of ERP, Procure to Pay and AP Automation business experience
- Experience with and working knowledge of Coupa, SAP, and Ariba systems
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage challenging conversations in a professional manner
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects including work prioritization, resource coordination, planning, and task delegation
- Track record of managing and troubleshooting data integration projects
- Proven ability to influence others and lead customer engagements
- Expert use of MS Office Suite, CRMs (e.g. Salesforce.com) and other systems
- Demonstrated ability to manage concurrent projects that vary in size and scope across multiple focus areas
- Sr PreSales Solution Consultant, Amazon Business Professional Services Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Operations Manager (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply) Amazon Jobs – Kent, WA
- Process Assistant Amazon Jobs – Las Vegas, NV
- Software Development Engineer Amazon Jobs – California
- Software Development Engineer, Buy With Prime Amazon Jobs – Illinois
- Sr. Enterprise Customer Advisor, Real Estate and Construction Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- HR Partner, Human Resources Amazon Jobs – Akron, OH
- Program Manager Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Program Manager Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- G&A Centralized Software Development Engineer, GL&D Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.