Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Tennessee, United States. – Apply for Sourcing Recruiter Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1725251
Job Title: Sourcing Recruiter.
At Amazon we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you’d like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history by joining the NA Operations Workplace Health and Safety team at Amazon. We need an exceptionally talented Sourcing Recruiter to help us find the best talent in the world to support our growth. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
As a sourcer for this team you will create and execute sourcing strategies for specific non-tech job codes in the US and Canada to hire and develop the best for Amazon. It’s a fast-paced role, on a fun and cohesive team, requiring juggling and daily prioritizing.
Amazon business is dependent on our ability to be Customer Obsessed. If you thrive in a fast paced environment, working on a highly visible team with dynamic business leaders, and have a passion for building great teams that directly impact the business and the customer’s experience, we look forward to receiving your application.
This role can be based in Seattle, Nashville or at one of our regional office locations.
· Passionate about building strategies for sourcing
· Demonstrate excellent research and hunting skills via internet, phone or other channels to identify and attract the best Operations Leaders in the world.
· Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
· Leverage and master internal ATS and CRM systems. Network with passive candidates, work closely with hiring managers and Client Leads you support, and create robust sourcing strategies that will attract the best and the brightest.
· Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates and understand their motivation.
· Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
· Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
· Build sourcing strategies that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon’s mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
· Articulate in writing a plan with deliverable, timelines and a formal tracking process.
· Participate in special projects/sourcing initiatives, including assessment of best practices in talent evaluation and sourcing techniques
· Bachelor’s degree
· 3+ years of corporate and or search firm experience
· 3+ years experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
· ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
· MS Office – including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
· Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and cross functional relationships.
· Strong customer orientation with ability to communicate with candidates and business leaders at all levels.
· Experience driving candidate sourcing initiatives using search engines and Boolean searching
· Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
· Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers and the recruiting team.
· Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
· Can navigate ambiguous problems with ease.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- UX Designer, Alexa Auto Amazon Jobs – Irvine, CA
- Sr. Software Development Engineer – AWS Database Services, Amazon Redshift Amazon Jobs – East Palo Alto, CA
- Sr Technical Program Manager, A-to-z Guarantee Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Senior Applied Scientist – Amazon Air Science and Technology Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
- Programmer Analyst Amazon Jobs – Hawthorne, CA
- Area Maintenance Mgr Amazon Jobs – Wilmer, TX
- CMMS Amazon Jobs – Wilmer, TX
- Clinical Customer Care Associate Amazon Jobs – Meridian, ID
- Global Alliance Mgr-Analytics Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, California
- Applied Science Manager – ML/CV Amazon Jobs – Westborough, Massachusetts
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.