Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Texas, United States. – Apply for Specialist, Lifecycle Services Amazon Jobs – Dallas/Fort Worth Area, TX. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1627362
Job Title: Specialist, Lifecycle Services
Amazon’s Employee Services (ES) Lifecycle (LC) team is looking for a smart, ambitious and experienced communications/ engagement leader for our evolving organization. In this role, you will help develop and manage our internal communications strategy and programs that drive our organization’s business goals by engaging and building credibility with the LC workforce. The ideal candidate will be a big thinker with solid business judgment; a strong communicator with a passion for culture, engagement and community; and a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
A day in the life
Successful Candidates Will Demonstrate:
• Prioritization and execution of improvement efforts aligned to the business goals.
• The ability to understand business goals, processes, and recommend new communication approaches and methods to positively impact customer and associate experience.
• Strong project management and analytical skills; ability to lead projects, influence and obtain buy-in, and drive execution, analysis, and achievement of the right results.
• The ability to balance competing priorities and not be afraid to “roll up your sleeves”.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to develop partnerships with internal and external teams.
About the hiring group
LifeCycle Services Ops Excellence team is a fast growing, innovative team who is constantly looking to make a difference and strive for better Amazonian experience.
Key Responsibilities but not limited to:
• Develop strategic messaging for internal communications, bringing the right information and insights into each communication initiative supporting a positive employee experience.
• Produce communication content for a variety of channels, including (but not limited to) communication channels (e.g. chime), organizational emails, newsletters, videos and all-hands meetings.
• Establish close working relationships with LC leaders to maintain the two-way, open communication and dialogue.
• Manage the day to day business needs, task management, internal policy, and change management process
• Lead and define employee engagement & recognition programs
• Support the work associated to build out the communications platform including wiki page management and content management strategy
• Build and maintain LC communication planning calendar
• Create and manage metrics strategy to understand readership and impact associated to communications strategy initiatives and programs.
• 3+ years’ experience in program or project management
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills – ability to interface with all levels of the organization, specific strength in influencing decision makers and managing expectations
• Successful record of building, improving and running operational business processes globally, ability to drive program effectiveness and high levels of customer satisfaction
• Demonstrated program ownership and consistent delivery on commitments – great organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail
• Well-honed analytical skills, comfortable working with large amounts of data and communicating data findings, experience establishing and tracking program metrics including return on investment
• Graduate degree and/or MBA preferred.
- Head of Mobile, Amazon Kids Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr PMT – Alexa for Kids Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Senior Compliance Analyst (Technical Regulations) Amazon Jobs – Portland, Oregon
- Data Security and Privacy Security Assurance Manager Amazon Jobs – Herndon Area, VA
- Go-to-Market Specialist, Analytics Business Programs Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Amazon Books Retail Associate – Cherry Creek Amazon Jobs – Denver, CO
- ASIC Verification Manager Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Senior RFIC Test Engineer Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Compliance Certifications Lead Amazon Jobs – Portland, Oregon
- Certifications Specialist Amazon Jobs – Portland, Oregon
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.