Amazon Advertising LLC
Amazon jobs in United States – Apply for Sr. Ad Technology Content Manager – Amazon Ads, Tech Learning & Developer Relations Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2287613
Job Title: Sr. Ad Technology Content Manager .
Come build the future with us! All Amazonians strive to delight our customers and make their lives easier—whoever that customer may be. Amazon Ads is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our solutions leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage audiences throughout their daily journeys.
Sr. Ad Technology Content Manager will create the strategies and narratives across technical solutions. This role is critical in bringing together product stakeholders and providing high-quality content for our marketing, account management, and evangelism teams. The ideal candidate will be an experienced writer and content creator who can explain advertising technology. They work well in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments, and have proven experience managing priorities and working effectively across a number of internal stakeholders. They should be able to demonstrate strong proficiency in gaining alignment across teams. They should also have strong organizational skills to create and manage content timelines for multiple projects.
This role requires exceptional verbal and written communication skills and strong attention to detail. The right candidate will need to be able to work backwards from ambiguous requirements to generate clear communication strategies. This role requires frequent engagement with Amazon Ads leaders around the globe, and will require a strong executive presence and discretion.
Ideally, you’re someone who understands technical products and customer needs. You love to share your passion with others and exhibit good judgment in selecting strategic opportunities to do so. You don’t just want to be part of an industry movement, you want to be out front leading it.
Key job responsibilities
· Create and own content strategies and narratives for cross-product ad technology solutions.
· Work with product stakeholders across the company to understand their product positioning and customer use cases
· Create ongoing content strategies and timelines. Decide when to write content or work with other writers to create the content needed for our customers
· Develop a smooth operational process that is easy for internal customers to understand
· Measure results (evaluations, attendance, feedback) on content and communicate findings back to key stakeholders.
- 6+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
- Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
· 5+ years’ marketing/communications experience, preferably at a high-growth, technology company.
· Experience developing content and communications in a variety of formats (e.g., blogs, presentations, whitepapers, etc.)
· Exceptional copywriting and editing skills, with the ability to articulate a clear point of view on complicated issues in clear, concise communications.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
- Senior Manager – Learning Business Partner Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- US Consultant (AC O) Amazon Jobs – Alabama
- Sr Engineer/Tech Lead, IFS Platform/Infrastructure Amazon Jobs – Palo Alto, CA
- Solutions Architect, New APS Service Amazon Jobs – Palo Alto, CA
- Sr. UX Writer/Content Strategist, Music Brand Voice & Strategy Amazon Jobs – Culver City, CA
- Sr. Manager – Brand Video Studio, Brand Video Studio Amazon Jobs – Santa Monica, CA
- Software Development Manager, SC.os Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Senior Applied Scientist, Selection Monitoring Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Physical Security Program Manager Amazon Jobs – Umatilla, OR
- Physical Security Program Manager Amazon Jobs – Santa Clara, CA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.