Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in New York State, United States – Apply for Sr Business Analyst, Connections Marketplace, APS Amazon Jobs – New York, NY. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2283854
Job Title: Sr Business Analyst.
Amazon Publisher Services (APS) helps digital publishers around the world build and grow thriving businesses. We provide services and advanced technologies to web, mobile app and advanced TV publishers of all sizes, including many of comScore’s global top 100, to help them monetize their content with demand from multiple programmatic buyers. Our server-side header bidding solutions are fast and reliable across devices, handling billions of queries per day, delivering ads in milliseconds. The result is more profitable advertising for publishers and more relevant ads for customers.
In 2021, APS launched Connections Marketplace as a direct response to APS publishers looking for turnkey solutions to address an increasing array of operational challenges in the ever-evolving advertising landscape. This marketplace connects thousands of publishers to 3rd-Party (3P) providers of , media, and infrastructure services. Connections Marketplace solves publisher challenges with adtech service discovery, vendor selection, technical integration onboarding, and ongoing maintenance. Visit https://aps.amazon.com/aps/connections-marketplace/ to learn more.
We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst who will dive deep into complex data sets to identify actionable insights that drive great business decisions. The analyses you create will help drive customer adoption, maintain rythym of the business, and inform business decisions. To be successful in this role, you will need to define and produce metrics/dashboards for business teams, execute data extraction and transformation directly on big data systems, and develop hard-hitting analyses to solve complex business challenges. You are an analysis expert and a data evangelist who leverages a variety of platforms and analytical tools to extract critical insights from massive data sets.
Open to candidates in the following areas: Austin TX, NYC, or Santa Monica CA.
Key job responsibilities
* Analyze data to find actionable insights that lead to great business decisions and new opportunities
* Collaborate with key stakeholders to translate business questions into verifiable hypotheses using complex, multi-source data
* Build custom reports to track key metrics, empower other team members with data, and investigate business questions
* Execute deep-dive analyses addressing key business issues and present findings to stakeholders
* Demonstrate great judgment in quickly forming actionable, data-driven conclusions in the face of uncertainty
* Proactively make recommendations improve key metrics and customer outcomes
* Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
* Lead analysis in strategic & operational planning discussions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years relevant experience in financial/business analysis
- Experience defining requirements and using data and metrics to draw business insights
- Experience making business recommendations and influencing stakeholders
- Experience in SQL
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
* 3+ years of experience working directly in the advertising or ad tech space
* Experience extracting, cleansing & manipulating data using SQL and Hive/Hadoop
* Eager to learn and employ new technologies to achieve faster and better results
* Ability to take loosely defined business questions and translate them into clearly defined technical/data specifications
* Experience with BI / data visualization tools
* Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively with both business and technical teams.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
- Customer Engagement Lead, AWS, Business Innovation, AWS US-West Amazon Jobs – California
- Global Strategic Sourcing Mgr Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Financial Analyst, AWS Finance Amazon Jobs – Jersey City, NJ
- Program Manager, Community Trust Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
- Program Manager, Amazon Trade-in Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Software Development Engineer, Twitch and Podcasts Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Software Development Manager, AWS Developer Experience Amazon Jobs – Jersey City, NJ
- Software Development Engineer, Automotive Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Risk Manager III, Amazon Ads Global Release Management Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Data Engineer Amazon Jobs – Santa Monica, CA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.