Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States – Apply for Sr. Business Development, Healthcare, Amazon Business Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2299285
Job Title: Sr. Business Development.
Come be a part of a rapidly expanding $25 billion-dollar global business. At Amazon Business (AB), we set out every day to innovate and disrupt the status quo. We stand at the intersection of tech and retail in the B2B space developing innovative purchasing and procurement solutions to help businesses and organizations reimagine buying. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Join us in building and celebrating the value of Amazon Business to buyers and sellers of all sizes, unlocking our potential worldwide.
The Amazon Business team is dedicated to developing solutions inclusive of an expanded online store that combines the selection, convenience, and value customers have come to know and love from Amazon, with new features and unique benefits tailored to customers in the Healthcare sector. This role will work closely with internal partner teams to develop and implement go to market (GTM) acquisition plans.
The Sr. Business Development Manager, Healthcare is responsible for identifying and acquiring new customer opportunities. This role requires a hands-on approach from a results-oriented individual who possesses analytical and communication skills that will thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment. The successful candidate will possess a business acumen that enables them to drive specific engagement and interaction with C-suite executives and understand how to identify, develop, negotiate and close large, complex deals. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross-organizationally to build consensus. The candidate should be a self-starter with a proven track record of exceeding monthly and quarterly input and output goals.
This role can be located out of any of the Amazon Business locations in the United States, which include but are not limited to; Austin TX, Boston MA, Arlington VA, Chicago IL, Tempe AZ or Seattle WA as well as parts of the North East regions of the country.
Key job responsibilities
The Senior Business Development Manager will be responsible for the following:
• Meet or exceed new account acquisition targets
• Own negotiations of agreements/deals and growth plans with prospects to drive business inputs
• Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams jointly charged with building, owning, and sharing financial goals and deliverables for select group of named accounts
• Relay market and customer needs back to internal Amazon teams including Product Management, Technical and Category Management teams
• Work closely with marketing, merchandising, demand generation, customer service and other key internal Amazon stakeholders
• Educate and network with key prospect and customer contacts
• Prepare and provide business reviews to the senior management team
• 7+ years of B2B and/or Enterprise sales experience
• Ability to influence C-suite executives by driving alignment and urgency
• Ability to identify, develop and negotiate complex deals to close
• Ability to travel for internal business presentations and customer meetings
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
• Experience selling to procurement and/or supply chain roles within healthcare organizations
• Experience developing GTM customer acquisition plans to drive outcomes with measurable results
• Experience in positioning and selling innovative solutions to new customers and market segments
• Proven ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
• Proven ability pioneer new initiatives with stakeholders across the company
- Senior Business Intelligence Engineer Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, CA
- Amazon Fresh Prepared Foods Associate Amazon Jobs – North Seattle, WA
- Site EHS Manager- Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply, Safety Amazon Jobs – Liverpool, NY
- Site EHS Manager- Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply, Safety Amazon Jobs – Sparrows Point, MD
- Site EHS Manager- Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply, Safety Amazon Jobs – Lacey, WA
- Technical Product Manager – AMZ6144302 Amazon Jobs – Boston, MA
- Technical Program Manager – AMZ6441049 Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Business Intelligence Engineer II – AMZ6376887 Amazon Jobs – Santa Barbara, CA
- Business Intelligence Engineer II – AMZ6386284 Amazon Jobs – Santa Barbara, CA
- Support Engineer Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.