Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in Texas, United States – Apply for Sr Business Operations Manager, AWS Professional Services, Operations Amazon Jobs – Texas. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2285433
Job Title: Sr Business Operations Manager.
At AWS Professional Services (ProServe), we are building a global professional services team to work on enterprise customer engagements around the world, and to help our partners develop technical expertise and capacity supporting these customers. To help grow and scale this business, we are looking for an experienced, detail-oriented Senior Business Operations Manager with strong consulting, operational, collaboration, and communication skills to support strategic initiatives within ProServe.
This role will work closely with leaders inclusive of business line leaders, delivery leaders, operations leaders, and global mechanism owners to determine the optimal manner in which to represent the health of our ProServe business. Working with these leaders you will create, own, and manage a backlog of enhancements for our newly-created weekly business review (WBR) process and manage trade-offs to optimize speed to market while also communicating with stakeholders and insisting on the highest standards. You will work with the global business intelligence team to oversee all elements of product ownership and program management to ensure reporting capabilities are accurate and represent the health of the business. This role will play an integral part both hosting and managing highlights and actions items from the weekly WBR calls with the Commercial ProServe VP and leaders from each segment.
This role balances both tactical and strategic operational activities. You will be expected to dive deep on issues such as pipeline, backlog, revenue, partner, delivery, and tooling to uncover inconsistencies in our business processes and drive a ubiquitous language used to standardize the way in which we discuss and execute our ProServe business. Facilitating bottoms-up feedback from our operations, partner, and delivery communities is key to establishing a lasting partnership, and effective communication and change management will drive adoption for the WBR process. You will be expected to collect feedback from strategic stakeholders on the overall WBR process to drive improvements and increase overall effectivity.
This is an individual contributor (IC) role. Up to 25% travel expected. Position can be remote within the United States.
- 10+ year experience working in a Professional Services organization or other consulting industry.
- Leadership experience, supporting international teams across technical and non-technical domains.
- Track record for managing complex programs, internally and externally.
- Experience using Salesforce.com or comparable CRM.
- Experience using Professional Services Automation (PSA) or equivalent to extract and analyze data. e.g. FinancialForce, OpenAir, ChangePoint.
- Demonstrated ability to develop business analytics that help a professional services organization operate smoothly, with views that will meet the needs of other business partners (Finance, Sales Operations, Tax, etc.).
- Experience delivering state of the business documents and presentations.
- Demonstrated experience proactively recognizing a challenge or problem and working with a variety of teams and data sources to diagnose the problem and recommend solutions.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, and inclusive work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Master’s Degree
- Proven experience optimizing processes for a professional services business.
- Advanced Excel skills such as VBA/macros, Power Query, and Advanced Charting
- Experience with Tableau, Quicksight, or PowerBI
- Strong Bias for Action, Ownership, Structured-approach to projects, and Strategic vision; a self-starting entrepreneur
- Experience supporting a global Senior Leadership Team and ability to collaborate with a light touch across a complex matrix
- Ability to look around corners and understand business risk and opportunities well in advance
The base pay range for this position is $88,100-154,100 yr. Pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on payment and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
- Data Science Manager, DSP Ranking Science Amazon Jobs – Palo Alto, CA
- Software Development Engineer, India Consumer Business (ICB) Technology Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Data & ML Engineer – Nationwide Opportunities, ProServe SDT-Data & Analytics Amazon Jobs – US
- Associate DevOps Consultant, AWS SDT ProServe A2C, A2C ProServe Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Associate Security Consultant, AWS Professional Services Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Sr. Software Development Manager – Alexa Shopping, Alexa Shopping Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, CA
- Sr. Opto-Mechanical Engineer, Project Kuiper Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Delivery Station Liaison – Full Time (40 Hours) – DML4 Amazon Jobs – Kenosha, WI
- Customer Advisor, Department of Defense – AWS Marketplace , US Federal Team, AWS Marketplace Amazon Jobs – Herndon, VA
- Learning Experience Designer , Virtual Human Resource Learning Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.