Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Texas, United States – Apply for Sr. Change Management Consultant Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2299276
Job Title: Sr. Change Management Consultant.
Come be a part of a rapidly expanding $25 billion dollar global business. At Amazon Business, we set out every day to innovate and disrupt the status quo. We stand at the intersection of tech and retail in the B2B space developing innovative purchasing and procurement solutions to help businesses and organizations re-imagine buying. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Join us in building and celebrating the value of Amazon Business to buyers and sellers of all sizes, unlocking our potential worldwide. Are you ready to take your e-commerce experience to the next level? Are you ready to help the B2B world enter the modern era of e-commerce? Come join Amazon Business! Amazon Business is dedicated to delighting B2B customers by providing the same type of pricing, convenience, and selection on their business purchases that they have come to expect from the Amazon.com consumer platform.
Change Management Consultants (CMCs) help organizations transform their managed spend strategies and best incorporate Amazon Business (AB) as a key part of their procurement processes. CMCs engage with purchasing leadership and finance leadership to include Amazon Business as an integral part of purchasing strategies, tools, and processes and to drive adoption through strategic change management activities. CMCs are experts in AB managed spend solutions and they structure adoption programs that incorporate AB solutions into existing purchasing processes and/or develop new processes to improve efficiencies and reduce costs. CMCs work closely with Customers to segment their buying population and shape change management processes to maximize adoption of AB solutions. CMCs use AB expertise to uncover and connect AB Customers’ objectives to valuable adoption activities. The ideal candidate will have experience in Large Enterprise organization buying channels and business processes, experience working with centralized procurement organizations to drive organization-wide, strategic adoption, project management experience managing B2B implementations, and a proven track record of meeting and exceeding program goals.
Key job responsibilities
Roles and Responsibilities
Change Management Consultants lead multiple, concurrent Customer engagements that vary in size and scope. The Change Management Consultant is accountable for the following aspects of each project:
* Analyze Customer goals, buying channels, and business processes to provide prescriptive solutions that seamlessly embed Amazon Business solutions into existing procurement processes
*Establish engagement benchmarks and baselines to define key change management activities and KPIs
* Drive and accelerate spend adoption through strategic, data-driven change management
* Work cross functionally with multiple internal stakeholders to align on, own and drive adoption strategy
* Provide timely, clear, concise and complete communications to Customer and Amazon Business Leadership
* Assess program risks, anticipate challenges, and request support in escalation management when necessary
* Meet or exceed prescriptive adoption targets
* Relay market needs and requirements back to internal Amazon teams including Product Management, Technical and Category Management teams
This role can be located out of any of the Amazon Business locations in the United States, which include Austin TX, Boston MA, Arlington VA, Chicago IL, New York NY, Tempe AZ and Seattle WA.
• 10+ years of B2B change management experience, customer success, or services delivery experience.
• BA/BS degree
• Use of MS Office Suite (Excel), CRMs (e.g. Salesforce.com), sales and marketing automation tools, eLearning tools
• Experience working with B2B Procure to Pay processes and solutions
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Proven ability to partner effectively across teams and organizations
• Prior experience influencing C-level executives is highly desirable
• Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP) certification preferred
• Experience leading the design, deployment, and adoption of procurement solutions at scale
- Sr. Change Management Consultant Amazon Jobs – Boston, MA
- Data Center Technician, Data Center Operations Amazon Jobs – New Albany, OH
- Engineering Operations Technician Amazon Jobs – Dublin, OH
- Sr. Business Development, Healthcare, Amazon Business Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Senior Business Intelligence Engineer Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, CA
- Amazon Fresh Prepared Foods Associate Amazon Jobs – North Seattle, WA
- Site EHS Manager- Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply, Safety Amazon Jobs – Liverpool, NY
- Site EHS Manager- Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply, Safety Amazon Jobs – Sparrows Point, MD
- Site EHS Manager- Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply, Safety Amazon Jobs – Lacey, WA
- Technical Product Manager – AMZ6144302 Amazon Jobs – Boston, MA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.