Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Virginia, United States. – Apply for Sr. Client Lead Recruiter, AWS Worldwide Revenue Operations Amazon Jobs – Herndon Area, VA. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1827696
Job Title: Sr. Client Lead Recruiter.
This position can be based in multiple locations across the US including Seattle, Irvine, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Denver, Chicago, Austin, DC, New York or Atlanta.
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Solutions Architect Recruiting team is seeking a talented, customer focused Senior Client Lead Recruiter to join our global recruiting organization. You will be supporting AWS technical teams to help propel technical recruiting and strategy across AWS. An Amazon Recruiter is a member of the recruiting team focusing on hiring our top talent, serving as a primary recruiting point of contact for a variety of teams, and will have significant influence and impact over the delivery of recruiting services to our customers.
Client Lead Recruiters possess excellent consultation and partnership skills to consult world-class business and technical leaders. They must be passionate about hiring and developing technical talent and have a personal track record of successfully delivering against the most difficult talent acquisition challenges. They will have outstanding business acumen, strong analytical thinking skills, operational excellence and comfort with decision making under ambiguity. They will have exceptional talent assessment skills, a high bar for tech talent and exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
The Client Lead Recruiter will:
· Educate stakeholders on the tech recruiting process, external tech demographic and set expectations of how businesses/hiring teams need to participate as well as best practices.
· Partner with sourcers to build effective passive candidate sourcing strategies
· Report data in a simple format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner.
· Manage the allocation, observe trends that could affect the ability to meet the demand, and create strategies to get back on track.
· Monitor vacancies, pipeline, allocation, funnel conversion, time to fill, diversity, and quality of hire.
· Provide oversight of the interviewer pool and work with Hiring Managers if additional participation or course correction required.
· Ensure we are consistent across the org with streamlining tech recruiting process from phone interview to onsite.
· Utilize market data and trends to guide the business with opportunities that could address their needs faster.
· Report insights to the business stakeholders on metrics, measurements, and status of performance indicators.
· Utilize analytics to anticipate roadblocks and problem solve the challenges.
· Lead special projects/ recruiting initiatives
· Participate in prebriefs, onsite interviews and debriefs
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 4+ years of experience closing candidates and negotiating offers
· 6+ years of corporate and/or search firm progressive technical recruiting experience
· 4+ years of experience of managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships as well as building reports and utilizing a variety of recruiting plans and tools
· MS Office experience, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing channels, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
· Previous Client Management or Program Management experience ideal.
· Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and client relationships.
· Clear written and verbal communication, organizational, and negotiation skills.
· Strong analytic skills; ability to inspect, analyze, and influence using data.
· Experience recruiting for Tech Sales, Pre or Post Sales Engineers or Solutions Architects or other roles requiring a combination of tech and sales expertise.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Executive Assistant, AWS HR Amazon Jobs – Herndon Area, VA
- Amazon Fresh Store Zone Lead – Manassas, VA (Full-Time) Amazon Jobs – Herndon Area, VA
- Amazon Fresh Store Zone Lead – Lorton, VA (Full-Time) Amazon Jobs – Lorton, VA
- Senior Account Manager Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Program Manager, Creative Effectiveness Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Software Development Engineer – Amazon Publisher Service, Amazon Publisher Services Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Sr. Product Manager – Payments, Digital and Emerging Payments Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr. Manager Physical Security Infrastructure – Americas, Amazon Corporate Security Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Privacy Intern Amazon Jobs – Boston/Cambridge Area, MA
- Front End Engineer, DaS FinTech Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.