Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in Virginia, United States. – Apply for Sr Customer Solutions Manager – Federal Civilian Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1825831
Job Title: Sr Customer Solutions Manager.
This position can reside in the Eastern time zone, with a preference for the DC, VA or MD metro area. Candidates residing outside of the DMV area must have reasonable access (~30 miles) to a major airport.
As a Customer Solutions Manager (CSM), you will have the opportunity to work closely with AWS Federal customers as they work towards solutions that support Federal missions. Through collaboration with AWS sales, solutions architecture, software development and service teams you will help to deliver the best solutions with efficient use of resources and technologies. You will work with all stakeholders to define needs, identify appropriate resources, set goals, track and report progress, develop schedules, and communicate to all necessary stakeholders. You will also assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, provide critical issue management, balance trade-offs, and encourage risk-taking to maximize business value. You will evangelize on behalf of AWS and influence customers to allocate the appropriate resources to achieve their goals.
A successful candidate must possess the ability to think critically, be self-motivated, and deal with large amounts of ambiguity. You should bring a cool head, solid technical background, be detail oriented, have excellent problem solving abilities, and be an exemplary communicator. You will leverage this unique skill set to influence your team’s decisions and help drive secure and robust customer solutions. We love people who innovate, use data to make decisions, and can express themselves thoughtfully. We want you to be passionate about delivering a great customer experience, and love contributing to a team goal.
· Must be willing to pass the Certified Solution Architect, Associate within the first 6 months of employment.
· This position requires that the candidate selected be a U.S. citizen
· 10% travel required
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
· 8+ years of formal, information technology program management
· 5+ years working with U.S. Federal customers.
· 2+ years in a customer-facing role within a Federal Program.
· Bachelor’s degree in STEM field, or equivalent experience.
· AWS Certification: either AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or Certified Solution Architect, Associate.
· Demonstrated ability and experience working across cross-functional teams to deliver complex IT solutions.
· A proven track record of being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on projects.
· Ability to work with both technical and non-technical individuals.
· PMP or related project management certification, or equivalent experience.
· Experience with Agile methodology.
· 1+ years of direct experience implementing AWS/cloud services.
· Effective written and oral communication with multiple levels of leadership involving both business and technical sides of the business.
· Maturity, judgment, negotiation/influence skills, analytical skills, and leadership skills.
· Ability to credibly coordinate between project teams and customers to meet unique customer requirements.
· Fluency and comfort with business applications such as Word, Excel and Project.
· The ability to deal with ambiguity and a changing environment, as well as a rapid work pace.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $113,000 – $160,000/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Sr. TPM, Air & Science Technology Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
- Sr. Design Technologist, CAPT UX Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr. Vendor Manager, Home Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Logistics Coordinator, Project Kuiper SPACE PROGRAM Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- QA Engineer – DevicesOS Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
- Program Manager (Level 4) Amazon Jobs – Pasadena, CA
- Salesforce System Admin, Air Science & Tech Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
- Incentive Compensation Manager, Amazon Web Services Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Instructional Designer, L&D Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Software Dev Engineer I Amazon Jobs – Santa Barbara, California
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.