Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in United States – Apply for Sr. Digital Marketing Manager, Buy with Prime Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2317268
Job Title: Sr. Digital Marketing Manager.
We are looking for a high caliber Sr. Digital Marketing Manager join the Amazon Buy with Prime team. We are building extremely customer focused software that can also serve many fast-growing businesses for decades to come. As a Digital Marketing Leader for a new project with strategic significance and high exposure, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on the next big thing at Amazon. You will formulate and execute digital marketing and acquisition strategies and will have the opportunity to deploy your marketing guru skills!
The incumbent will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and have proven experience planning and executing projects across big cross-functional teams, and will feel comfortable in negotiating with key business partners and Amazon teams to gain alignment on plans and ultimately manage all aspects of the project execution. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is able to prioritize and deliver on deadlines with minimal supervision, has the ability to persuade, inspire and motivate others and drive results.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record driving growth through online, paid media, Amazon owned channels and marketing automation programs. They will work autonomously to set a roadmap and goals for performance, as well as have substantial experience working on large business projects in digital marketing. They will think/act strategically, develop structured plans and be willing to execute hands on with a start-up type of mentality. They will balance creativity with analytics and agility with operational discipline. Candidates should be both idea generators and builders, with a strong sense of accountability, and a keen focus on delivering great customer experiences and strong, measurable results.
Key job responsibilities
- Oversee all aspects of digital acquisition programs (e.g., Pay Per Click-PPC, programmatic media buys, paid social, Amazon Owned and Operated channels), including managing external vendors and agencies, allocating budget, developing strategy, in-depth analysis of results, and ongoing optimization.
- Develop coordinated marketing strategies across paid, owned, and earned channels that align to company priorities and deliver on acquisition and brand objectives.
- Create and manage omni-channel marketing campaigns across the entire customer journey.
- Track overall marketing program success against KPIs and communicate results to broader team.
- Build a Partnership marketing program in collaboration with other Amazon Owned and Operated channels and other cross-functional teams.
- Develop a strong culture of rapid experimentation, measurement, and iteration; use data to measure and understand customer behavior and apply/share those insights to be used in our marketing lever.
- Results-oriented and passion for building comprehensive capabilities and working cross-functionally across the Marketing organization.
- Exhibits excellent verbal, written communication skills, strong analytic, and quantitative skills.
About the team
Buy with Prime is helping people reimagine the way they shop….wherever they do! Our vision is to enable every entrepreneur in the world to reach every customer in the world through every channel they can imagine. Buy with Prime is a new way to extend Prime shopping benefits—including fast, free shipping, a seamless checkout experience, and free returns—to merchants’ own online stores, ultimately increasing selection for Prime members. For over 20 years, Amazon been empowering small and medium-sized businesses with opportunities to grow. Buy with Prime is an exciting next step in our mission to help merchants of all sizes grow their business—whether on Amazon or beyond.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- 8+ years of experience managing Digital Acquisition programs.
- Programmatic experience in PPC, paid media, media buying, display, mobile advertising.
- Experience in the Digital/MarTech space developing complex marketing plans across multiple channels.
- Experience with conversion optimization strategies.
- Post-graduate degree.
- Experience in B2B SaaS and mobile/eCommerce products.
- Experience working in an Agile, fast-paced team environment with frequent customer contact.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Cloud services (Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, AEM).
- Working knowledge of current web architecture best practices (e.g. design for security, resilience, performance).
The pay range for this position in Jersey City is $125,400 – $169,600/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Pay Transparency Regulation of Jersey City Municipal Code. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $125,400 – $169,600/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $112,800/year in our lowest geographic market up to $186,500/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.
- AFE Ops Associate Amazon Jobs – Atlanta, GA
- Amazon Robotics – Technical Program Manager Intern (Robotic Sortation) – Summer 2023 Amazon Jobs – Westborough, MA
- GM Administrative Assistant Amazon Jobs – Pooler, GA
- Sr. Learning Program Manager, Amazon Business Enablement Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Controlled Substance Compl Mgr, Amazon Pharmacy Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Tech Sales – Minority Businesses, Buy with Prime Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Control Systems Lead Amazon Jobs – Whitestown, IN
- Maintenance Manager Amazon Jobs – BLOOMINGTON, CA
- Associate Partner, Human Resources Amazon Jobs – Fishersville, VA
- Associate Partner, Human Resources Amazon Jobs – Canton, OH
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.