Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in New York State, United States – Apply for Sr Engineer/Tech Lead Amazon Jobs – New York, NY. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2288820
Job Title: Sr Engineer/Tech Lead.
**We are open to hiring this role into Boulder, NYC, Palo Alto, Toronto, LA, or Austin!**
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions—including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads—leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
Forecasting and dynamic pricing team builds end-to-end solutions including data pipelines, machine learning models, large scale data structures and indexes, advertiser recommendations (bids, products) and data visualizations. We match supply (human eyeballs) and demand (advertisers interests) in thousands of audience targeting dimensions, and recommend optimal prices.
The team is seeking an experienced backend and data engineer, who will own backend data pipelines, indexing systems and service & API layer application support. These systems are to be used by hundreds of internal and tens of thousands of self-serve external users. To be successful in this role, you will need to have a passion for backend, data and service architecture and engineering.
In this role, you will: – Own and build large-scale data processing and indexing pipelines
- Own development stack of applications and strive to use new technology packages
- Own services and their health, performance and service-level metrics
- Collaborate with business and product partners to build applications
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $122,300-160,000/year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- 3+ years of programming experience with at least one software programming language
- 2+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Experience as a mentor, tech lead OR leading an engineering team
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, C, C++, Python
- Experience with large-scale data processing and management frameworks such as Hadoop and Spark
- Experience in backend and server-side development concepts such as multi-threading, concurrency, and fleet management.
- Experience in database technologies such as MySQL, Oracle, and Redshift
- Experience with distributed indexing and storage systems such as Lucene, Redis, and ElasticSearch
- Masters or equivalent degrees in Computer Sceince or related field desired
- Sr Software Dev Engineer, Whole Foods Market Engineering Services, WFMES, Whole Foods Market Engineering Services, WFMES Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Technical Program Manager, Mobility and Devices Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN
- Marketing Research Manager, Brand Experience, Brand Experience Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Distribution Lead – Downtown Seattle Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Software Development Engineer, Amazon Games Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Sr. Customer Success Mgr, Amazon Vendor Services – Consumables Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Finance Manager, AWS Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
- Finance Manager, AWS Amazon Jobs – Boston, MA
- Finance Manager, AWS Amazon Jobs – Jersey City, NJ
- Finance Manager, AWS Amazon Jobs – Houston, TX
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.