Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Massachusetts, United States – Apply for Sr. Financial Analyst, AWS Sales and Services, AWS Sales and Services Amazon Jobs – Boston/Cambridge Area, MA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1944934
Job Title: Sr. Financial Analyst.
Are you looking for that next big Finance opportunity? Want to directly influence the future of some of the most successful products in cloud computing? Join us at AWS Finance!
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a pioneer in blazing the new trails of cloud computing. AWS is a high-growth, fast-moving group within Amazon with a start-up mentality where new and diverse challenges arise every day, but a group that operates with the full backing of one of the world’s most successful web companies.
AWS Finance seeks a world class Senior Financial Analyst to be a key member of its team. This position will work closely with key business partners to drive thoughtful analysis and controllership in the S3 and Glacier services space. Some key responsibilities will include:
· Run private deal evaluation models and help Sales and Deal Desk business leaders to make pricing decisions with some of the largest strategic customers in AWS.
· Oversee external customer usage, pricing, revenue and marginal costs for the S3 and Glacier businesses to support all aspects of public and private pricing decisions.
· Developing short and long range demand and revenue forecasts. And provide documentation to support the annual OP planning reviews with the senior leadership.
· Providing customer analytical insights by looking at customer workload heuristic patterns and make recommendations to pricing negotiations.
· Taking the lead in financial planning and analysis; building complex financial models and analytical tools to measure overall financial performance against goals.
The successful candidate will implement and drive the core financial processes for the business including running customer deal evaluations to support customer pricing negotiations, perform post-deal audit to ensure successful pricing implementations, and regularly track and analyze customer P&L to drive meaningful pricing decisions.
This role requires a self-starter with a strong financial modeling background, problem solving skills, a keen attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ambiguous situations, and solid skills in project management. This role has regular interaction with various business units across Amazon and requires strong people skills
· BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science) or equivalent.
· Minimum 5 years of finance experience, OR master’s degree and 3 years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· An MBA or MS in Finance or a related field
· Advanced knowledge of Excel/ financial modeling
· Advanced analytical skills
· Strong interpersonal skills — including written and oral communication skills
· Strong financial modeling skills, including knowledge of using SQL
· Experience in a technology company or high-tech environment
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Finance Manager Amazon Jobs – Atlanta, Georgia
- Finance Manager Amazon Jobs – Boston/Cambridge Area, MA
- Finance Manager Amazon Jobs – Chicago, IL
- Finance Manager Amazon Jobs – Jersey City, NJ
- Sr. Financial Analyst, AWS Sales and Services, AWS Sales and Services Amazon Jobs – Atlanta, Georgia
- Sr. Program Manager, Future DSP Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Manager, Operations, Amazon Hub Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
- Business Development Manager, Direct Fulfillment Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN
- Software Dev Engineer (L5), BigMesh Router Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
- Software Development Engineer – Machine Learning, NLP, AI Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.