Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Florida, United States. – Apply for Sr. HR Assistant, HRC Amazon Jobs – Florida. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1825228
Job Title: Sr. HR Assistant.
At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you’d like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
The Human Resource Centralization (HRC) team provides virtual HR support for associates and managers at 600+ locations across 13 business lines: Prime Now, Fresh, Pantry, Central Ops, Campus/Pickup, 3p Whole Foods Network, Treasure Truck, AMXL-DS, AMXL-FC, SnL, SSD, AMZL and Physical Stores.
The HR Assistant is a strategic, virtual role that provides Human Resources support to our fulfillment centers. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
As the HRC ushers Amazon into the world of tomorrow, while holding true to our values of today, the HR Assistant finds themselves equally as effective at engaging and connecting with our valuable associate population as they are at utilizing data and various software platforms to protect and promote both associate livelihood and the mission and vision of Amazon.
· A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
· Authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
· Degree in HR, HR Management, Labor Relations, or a related field.
· 3+ years of exposure to Human Resource functions
· Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access
· Experience with PeopleSoft/HRIS
*Amazon Operations and Distribution is a 24/7 environment and shifts may change due to business needs.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Analytics Specialist SA Amazon Jobs – Atlanta, Georgia
- SDE II, FinTech Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Manager, SAS L&D, SAS Learning & Development Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Hardware Reliability Engineer Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Software Development Engineer, Android Video Player Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Senior Technical Writer – Elemental Media Services Amazon Jobs – Portland, Oregon
- Senior Research Scientist, Alexa A Amazon Jobs – Boston/Cambridge Area, MA
- Activate Program Manager Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Activate Operations Associate Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr. Product Manager-Tech, Air Science & Technology Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.