Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Nevada, United States – Apply for Sr. HR Manager Amazon Jobs – Henderson, NV. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2283848
Job Title: Sr. HR Manager .
Amazon’s fulfillment centers (FCs) within North American Customer Fulfillment (NACF) utilize robotics, scanning machines, and computer systems that track and allow delivery of millions of items (and smiles) to households daily. Our HR Leaders provide strategic and tactical leadership direction, executing our people initiatives, providing internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement in locations with up to 6,000 associates.
Amazon’s NACF People eXperience and Technology (PXT) team is looking for a Sr HR Leader with demonstrated ability to think big, deliver on large-scale initiatives, and lead teams through complex challenges.
You will influence across a variety of leaders, while looking around corners to plan for the future of your FC, region, and beyond. Additionally, this leadership role will leverage all facets of data, policy, process, and communication to drive excellence in the employee lifecycle.
The Senior HR Manager is part of a fulfillment center’s on-site senior leadership team, collaborating with leaders in finance and operations to drive strategy and engagement. For us, leaders are recognized as – flexible, thoughtful, socially responsible, and are always planning for the future
In this role, you will bring leadership skills and gain a deep knowledge of the business across Amazon’s growing supply chain network. Expectations are to scale with the growth of the business, lead and develop diverse teams, solve problems with creative solutions, and deliver results on behalf of our customers. This role is key in developing a team of HR professionals as well as personally progressing to scale into a future, multi-unit leadership role as the company grows.
Successful candidates will demonstrate and have responsibility for the following in a fast-paced operations environment:
• Set the vision, direction, and culture of their HR team ( up to 10-20 professionals in various stages of careers) by managing individual and team performance expectations and goals, monitoring real-time service levels and schedule adherence, and holding their teams accountable to meet and exceed performance targets.
• Collaborate with colleagues in operations and finance to work together with the centralized staffing team for non-exempt hiring strategies, and play a key role in hiring exempt professionals and managers within their fulfillment center.
• Thoughtful ability to develop strategic relationships with your business partners – you influence the decisions. You can root cause issues quickly and uncover core issues using data, then lean in, consult with, and teach the business how decisions affect their sites and create new mechanisms as they are needed
• A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the “pulse” of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
• Understand business goals and recommend thoughtful new approaches, policies, and procedures to affect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity, and development of HR within the company.
• Collaborate with site and regional leadership teams to harmonize site-specific priorities in alignment with overarching Amazon goals (e.g., diversity & inclusion, engagement, and talent management initiatives).
• Deliver results in a fast-paced environment with a high volume workload supporting HR functions and operations leadership.
• Drive and direct all employee engagement efforts for senior leaders, front line managers, and associates.
• Continuously innovate HR solutions and process improvement; specific skills in Kaizen methodologies preferred.
• Lead projects at a site and network level, influence and obtain buy-in from stakeholders, and then drive execution and achievement of the right results using effective project management skills.
• BA/BS degree from a four-year accredited university.
• 7+ years’ human resources management experience.
• Experience supporting hourly, front-line employee populations of 2,000+.
• 7+ years’ experience in one or more of the following industries: shipping/logistics distribution centers, manufacturing environments, hospitality, healthcare, retail, and customer-facing / customer-service environments.
• Advanced degree: MBA or Masters
• 5-10+ years of experience in Fortune 500 companies.
• Demonstrated success proven through steady career progression within varied HR roles for the last 7 – 10+ years.
• Demonstrated success with stretch assignments that are evidence of superior performance in previous roles (e.g., varied experiences to include but not limited to start-ups, turn-arounds, international assignments, and rapid growth business environments).
• Experience in workforce planning/flex staffing
• Demonstrated success managing multiple priorities simultaneously – orientated on driving results.
Amazon Operations is a 24/7 business and requires flexibility.
- Sr Business Analyst, Connections Marketplace, APS Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Customer Engagement Lead, AWS, Business Innovation, AWS US-West Amazon Jobs – California
- Global Strategic Sourcing Mgr Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Financial Analyst, AWS Finance Amazon Jobs – Jersey City, NJ
- Program Manager, Community Trust Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
- Program Manager, Amazon Trade-in Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Software Development Engineer, Twitch and Podcasts Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Software Development Manager, AWS Developer Experience Amazon Jobs – Jersey City, NJ
- Software Development Engineer, Automotive Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Risk Manager III, Amazon Ads Global Release Management Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.