HVAC jobs in Indiana, USA – Apply for Sr. HVAC Technician Jobs at JLL – Indianapolis, IN. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 91,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
Sr. HVAC Technician
What this job involves –
The Sr. HVAC Technician will perform annual preventive maintenance and troubleshooting work within a manufacturing/R&D/office environment portfolio. This will include hands-on work to complete the necessary work within JLL standards and guidelines.
The position will also include hands-on repair & maintenance work on mechanical, electrical, plumbing, building automation systems, card access systems, door & gates systems, building envelope systems, grounds and parking lots, interior finish systems, lighting systems, and various other R&M tasks associated with operation of a commercial property.
- Perform preventive maintenance and repair service work on HVAC, mechanical, plumbing, electrical, and various other building systems to maintain the properties in peak operational condition.
- Identify energy savings opportunities at facilities including system and operational changes that can decrease the property’s energy consumption.
- The Sr. Technician also effortlessly performs routine building maintenance, plumbing and other tasks as necessary.
- The Sr. Technician must be able to independently plan work assignments, perform duties with a minimum of direct supervision, and assist as a helper in other trades and in the general maintenance and operation of buildings and grounds.
- Must be a team player committed to working in a quality environment. Will require daily interaction with teams in person, on the phone, and via email in order to perform the job.
Sound like you? To apply you need to have- –
Required Knowledge, Skills And Abilities (KSA)
- Possess hands on skills and knowledge to complete required repairs and maintenance on commercial HVAC systems (including, pumps, motors, air handlers, automation/controls systems, and associated electrical systems) using industry standard tools and in accordance with all codes, laws, and regulations.
- Ability to effectively use computers and computer programs (including use of Microsoft Office Suite), skill in use of the internet to navigate to and use web based applications, and ability to use handheld electronic devices (PDA, Blackberry, cell phone, etc.).
- Possess excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to effectively manage diverse relationships with team members, contractors, building occupants and clients.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Self starter with strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
Minimum Required Education-
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in commercial HVAC service and repairs or 5 years military experience that includes work on HVAC systems.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Must be able to pass a background check including drug screen and Motor Vehicle Report
- Universal CFC certification required.
What You Can Expect From Us
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at AccomodationRequest@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Commercial HVAC Service Manager Jobs at Chadwick Service Company – Bensalem, PA
- HVAC/ Refrigeration Tech Support Specialist (Midwest) Jobs at Parker Hannifin – Washington, MO
- HVAC Service Technician Jobs at Cushman & Wakefield – Indianapolis, INHVAC Service Technician Jobs at Cushman & Wakefield – Indianapolis, IN
- HVAC Technician Jobs at RavenTek – Blackstone, VA
- Senior Mechanical Engineer – HVAC Jobs at Nelson Engineering Co. – Merritt Island, FL
- HVAC Apprentice Technician Jobs at Lennox International – New Orleans, LA
- HVAC Sales Jobs at Orbit Energy & Power, LLC – Mantua, NJ
- Territory Manager – HVAC Jobs at Ferguson Enterprises – Indianapolis, IN
- Appliance Repair Technician (HVAC or Appliance Repair Experience Preferred) – Atlanta, GA Jobs at Asurion – Atlanta, GA
- HVAC Technician jobs at Hunt Companies, Inc – Atlanta, GA
See More: 1,000+ HVAC Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jll.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.