Amazon Advertising LLC
Amazon jobs in California, United States – Apply for Sr. Manager – Brand Video Studio, Brand Video Studio Amazon Jobs – Santa Monica, CA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2287662
Job Title: Sr. Manager – Brand Video Studio.
Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of e-Commerce and Advertising, offering a rich array of digital and video advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers across our owned and operated sites, on other high-quality sites across the web, and on millions of Kindles, tablets, and mobile devices. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including Advertising. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place!
The Brand Video Studio team is looking for an experienced Manager for a team of program managers. The PM team is focused on earning trust and fostering frustration-free advertiser experiences through seamless project management of video production, aimed at helping advertisers grow their business on Amazon while upholding our end customers’ experience. The leader of this team will be expected to own their business and the needs of their customers in relation to video project management. In this role, the Sr. Manager will partner with a wide array of Amazon stakeholders to manage stakeholder communication, team metrics, and other significant milestones. You must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. This means anticipating bottlenecks, making tradeoffs and balancing the needs of various key stakeholders.
Key job responsibilities
* Project and/or program managers, delivering quantifiable service improvements in line with customer needs.
* Develop high performing teams with clear goals to ensure team success, and partner closely with sales and campaign and creative management to deliver results that matter to customers.
* To excel in this role, the ideal candidate will need to: – Exhibit excellent judgment
* Hire and develop great people
* Have relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
* Be able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business or the technology
* Expect and require innovation of her/his team
* Have passion and convictions and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
* Strong results orientation
* Think big
A day in the life
Our team’s mandate is to be customer obsessed building brands with video content creation programs using our third-party partnerships and in-house video teams. Our current program(s) are defining and delivering full video creation capabilities for advertisers.
* Experience analyzing data and best practices to assess performance drivers
* Experience with influencing internal and external stakeholders
* Bachelor’s Degree
* 5+ years of experience directly managing digital advertising professionals, such as Campaign Managers, Creative Project Managers, or Account Managers
* 3+ years in a strategic client services role working with Fortune 100 brands
* Understanding of digital creative production, ad serving, cross-channel attribution, and media analytics
* Proven track record of creating processes and improving tools that have measurably improved productivity, quality, or advertiser experience
* Bachelor’s degree required
* Bachelors’ degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Business preferred.
* Experience with video production
* Ability to influence cross-functionally to drive partnerships and initiatives
* Adept at solving problems that span business and technology
* Proven record of attracting, retaining and growing exceptional teams
* Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal.
- Software Development Manager, SC.os Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Senior Applied Scientist, Selection Monitoring Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Physical Security Program Manager Amazon Jobs – Umatilla, OR
- Physical Security Program Manager Amazon Jobs – Santa Clara, CA
- Physical Security Program Manager Amazon Jobs – Dublin, OH
- Senior TPM-Amazon Ads, DSP Trader Experience Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Senior Treasury Analyst , Treasury Business Partner Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Sr. Manager, Variable Fleet, Last Mile, Global Fleet and Products Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, WA
- Manager III – Capacity Planning, Global Planning and Site Strategy Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Software Development Engineer, Amazon Infrastructure Services Amazon Jobs – Cupertino, CA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.