Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States – Apply for Sr. Manager, Owned Channels, Amazon Prime Gaming Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2295286
Job Title: Sr. Manager.
This position can be worked from any of our US office locations or 100% remotely within the US.
Are you interested in shaping the future of how Amazon Prime members game? Come define it with us. Prime Gaming, part of Amazon Games, is a premium benefit of Amazon Prime and offers free in-game content for your favorite games, free games to download, and a free monthly channel subscription on Twitch. As an international service, available wherever Amazon Prime is offered, Prime Gaming works in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
We are looking for a digital marketing expert to join our Prime Gaming team and help boost our presence across Amazon Owned & Operated channels. You will work closely with Amazon channel owners to define the strategy for Prime Gaming, guide the implementation of key initiatives, support new Prime Gaming content launches, and drive optimization based on data. The ideal candidate is a strategic and data-driven problem solver and well-rounded cross-functional team player ready to tackle Amazon’s tremendous ecosystem.
This leader will own the Prime Gaming channel strategy and execution across multiple Amazon owned and operated media placements, leaning on your performance-based digital marketing experience to deliver targeted and relevant marketing
As the face of Prime Gaming to our internal channel managers, you will effectively communicate our marketing strategies to reach new and existing gamers, be able to improve audience targeting, optimize our digital assets, and deliver improved performance that leads to channel expansion.
Key job responsibilities
In this role you will:
Utilize customer segmentation, actionable cohorts, perform analysis and conduct iterative optimization using Amazon targeting tools.
Drive a ‘test and learn’ methodology with a data driven approach driving stronger understanding of how to engage customers at all lifestages, from acquisition to winback, and optimal landing pages.
Align roadmap with other marketing leaders on top roadmap initiatives and guide Go-to-Market recommendations for tentpole programs.
Guide internal team through traffic initiatives and drive operation improvements with automation, standardization and collaboration with stakeholders.
Lead and coach team to become future digital marketers with track record of operational excellence and using analytics to drive results.
Work with our finance, data science, and analytics teams to derive LTV-like value formulas to better incorporate Prime Gaming into the Amazon Owned & Operated ecosystem.
Establish and implementing performance reporting for Prime Gaming Owned & Operated channels, leaning on quantitative analysis and insights that can be shared internally and with channel stakeholders.
Build a strong relationship with our internal GTM and International Marketing teams to uncover new opportunities for growth and success, and to assure a coordinated approach to strategy and execution.
* BA/BS degree in marketing or related field.
* 6+ years or more of digital marketing experience; preferably with non-profit marketing experience
* Experience in running performance/digital marketing channels (SEM/Display/Paid Social/Mobile).
* Management and team leadership experience
* Proficiency in digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads manager, etc.
* LTV or other finance drive model experience
* Strong presentational skills with ability to clearly communicate complex workflows, dependencies, and tradeoffs in both speech and writing
Proven track record in needle-moving digital and/or performance media
Experience in creating GTM media plans
Thrive in a fast-paced environment, and support aggressive timelines
Known for trying new things with an eye on scalability and impactful change
Demonstrated mastery of multi-channel digital media strategy, multivariate test design, and ROI
Loves to capitalize on new growth opportunities through a structured, curious, and data-driven approach
A sense of humor and/or the ability to have fun
A minimum of 10% travel as needed for staff on-site/offsite activities.
- EHS Specialist Amazon Jobs – Philadelphia, PA
- Corporate Counsel, Business Conduct & Ethics Investigations Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
- EDU Customer Advisor – AB, K12 AB Sales Southeast Region Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
- Software Development Manager, Amazon Pharmacy Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, WA
- Area Manager – Military Skillbridge Opportunity Amazon Jobs – San Diego, CA
- Sr. Payments Program Manager, Payment Business Operations Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Head of Marketing Strategy and Growth Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, CA
- Senior Manager, WHS Manager of Recordkeeping Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN
- Corporate Counsel, AWS Sales & Marketing Legal Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Senior Tech Program Manager – Advertising Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, CA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.