Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Sr. Manager, PM Amazon Go , Just Walk Out Technology – CXQO Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: : 1769234
Job Title: Sr. Manager.
Amazon Physical Stores is more start-up than big-company, a group of entrepreneurial, analytical, and creative leaders with innovation at our core. We’re pushing the state of the art in helping customers shop in engaging, fast, and safe ways. To date we’ve created stores that let you use an app to enter, take what you want from our fresh selection, and go (Amazon Go); a smart shopping cart that uses computer vision algorithms and sensor fusion to let you skip the checkout line (Amazon Dash Cart); and contactless services that let you pay, enter or identify yourself (Amazon One). Note: This role will support the Just Walk Out Tech organization that is enabling frictionless shopping experiences for convenience stores, full-size grocery stores, and through our 3rd party partner stores.
Our checkout-free shopping experience is made possible by our Just Walk Out Technology, which automatically detects when products are taken from or returned to the shelves and keeps track of them in a virtual cart. When you’re done shopping, you can just leave the store. Shortly after, we’ll charge your Amazon account and send you a receipt. Check it out at amazon.com/go. Designed and custom-built by Amazonians, our Just Walk Out Technology uses a variety of technologies including computer vision, sensor fusion, and advanced machine learning. Innovation is part of our DNA! Our goal is to be Earths’ most customer centric company and we are just getting started. We need people who want to join an ambitious program that continues to push the state of the art in computer vision, machine learning, distributed systems and hardware design.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager to lead a Capacity Planning and Labor Forecasting team. You’ll work cross-functionally with finance, operations, product, core engineering, and marketing to ensure we have the right number of people when and where we need them.
Success in this role will require strength in growing your team and people leadership, forming strong partnerships across technology and business leaders, and comfort working in a hyper-growth and dynamic technical environment/business
A successful candidate will:
· Manage cross-functional project teams, planning and organizing, and executing complex projects across multiple organizations and stakeholders to enable the launch of new sites at scale
· Build strong partnerships with operations leaders to understand improvement opportunities.
· Have the ability to work in fast-paced environment
· Confidence operating in a highly ambiguous and iterative business space.
· High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Willingness to challenge and influence other leaders.
· Bachelor’s degree
· 8+ years’ experience in Program Management, Finance, Business Planning role, or experience in managing programs in a large scale, multi-geographical, high growth organization; Ideally in fast-paced production/manufacturing/logistics environment.
· 5+ years’ people management
· Expertise in Capacity Planning, Project Management, and Business Strategy Planning
· Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships and work cross-functionally to align and solve shared problems
· Ability to innovate in a start-up Ops environment
· Demonstrated high level of written, verbal and interpersonal skills
· Experience working with high attention to detail; preparing metrics inputs into reporting to communicate key performance indicators to stakeholders and Sr leadership
· Advanced data analysis skills
· MBA, MFA or Advanced Degree
· Certified Six-Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt
· Ability to navigate through ambiguity and build models based on ‘what if’ scenarios
· Ability to handle changing priorities
· Advanced skills in statistical & data analysis
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Product Manager Amazon Jobs – Cupertino, California
- Mechanical Engineer Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Data Scientist Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Transportation Associate Amazon Jobs – Logan, NJ
- Product Manager-Tech, Legal Technology Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Inside Sales Representative – Public Sector, Regional Systems Integrators (RSI) Team Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Amazon Lead Retail Associate – Baybrook Mall Amazon Jobs – Friendswood, TX
- Software Dev Engineer (SDE II), Alexa Smart Home Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
- Senior Enterprise Planner , Kuiper Space Program – Senior Demand Planner Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Sr. Software Development Engineer Amazon Jobs – San Francisco Bay Area, CA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.