Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States – Apply for Sr. Manager, Variable Fleet, Last Mile, Global Fleet and Products Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, WA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2285371
Job Title: Sr. Manager.
Have you ever ordered a product on Amazon and when that box with the smiley arrived wondered about its journey till your doorstep? Have you asked where it came from and how much it cost Amazon to deliver it to you? If so, the Amazon Logistics, Last Mile function is the right place for you. As Amazon constantly works to be the most customer-centric company on earth, a key element of customer experience is how we fulfill and deliver their orders. Amazon aims to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible through a world class last mile operation. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service through the introduction of pioneering new products and services.
The Global Fleet and Products team is responsible for managing and growing the network of professional contract organizations that power Amazon’s in-house last mile delivery service. Our partners work out of delivery stations across North America and are assigned delivery routes and packages 7 days a week that are delivered by their vans and drivers.
Key job responsibilities
- Develop the rental strategy for the AMZL Delivery Service Provider (DSP) 2.0 program and support the growing vehicle needs
-Work with rental agencies to develop flexible rental capacity plans that can help us scale up/down as required
-Create innovative variable fleet products for DSPs
-Build solutions that meet growth strategy
-Engage with senior leaders and run large programs that cur across Amazon categories and teams.
-Lead business and planning reviews with senior operations leaders
-Span strategic and tactical issues and understand DSP impact with each vehicle decision.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Experience in strategic cost, capacity negotiations and contract negotiations
· Experience in the rental, fleet or logistics industry
.Operations background and able to understand vehicle specifications
. Experience of negotiating large fleet business agreements
. Prior legal, finance, banking, or consulting experience servicing logistics or operations companies
-Experience in cross-functional stakeholder management
· Strong analytical skills combined with proficiency in Excel
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills with a high bar for accuracy and detail
· Experience influencing and interacting with cross-functional teams
· Ability to handle and prioritize when presented with a high volume of engagements.
- Manager III – Capacity Planning, Global Planning and Site Strategy Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Software Development Engineer, Amazon Infrastructure Services Amazon Jobs – Cupertino, CA
- Frontend Engineer, AWS DC SC.os Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Business Analyst, Grocery Partnerships – Catalog, Selection & Pricing Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Principal Technical Program Manager, Music Privacy & Compliance Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Technical Program Manager – Program Operations Amazon Jobs – Milpitas, CA
- Sr. Supply Chain Manager Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Risk Manager, Financial Crimes Compliance Administration – Suspicious Activity Monitoring Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
- Principal, Content Acquisition, Record Label Licensing Amazon Jobs – Brooklyn, NY
- Professional Services Cloud Consultant Intern Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.