Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in California, United States. – Apply for Sr Manufacturing Test Engineer Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, California. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1731983
Job Title: Sr Manufacturing Test Engineer.
We are a small team but responsible for one of the best jobs at the company: ensuring each product we build is good for our customers. Being a part of Operations means we see the development of a product and the execution of each build. The Sr Manufacturing Test Engineer is responsible for the manufacturing test infrastructure for all eero hardware products. Their role starts from early concept prototype builds and continues through sustaining production and reverse logistics while maintaining an infrastructure which touches manufacturing partners through our cloud to our data team. A passion for continuous process improvement is required to continually reduce cycle time and increase test coverage by implementing best practices and using production and field data to make design decisions.
What you’ll do:
The Sr Manufacturing Test Engineer is responsible for the manufacturing test infrastructure for all eero hardware products. Their role starts from early concept prototype builds and continues through sustaining production and reverse logistics while maintaining an infrastructure which touches manufacturing partners through our cloud and data teams. A passion for continuous process improvement is required to reduce cycle time and increase test coverage by implementing best practices and using production and field data to make design decisions.
We’re looking for someone who can:
· Own factory test line at FATP; Develop software ecosystem consisting of physical test controllers, statistical analysis of manufacturing data, cutting-edge security certificate management, and cloud infrastructure
· Manage CM and vendor development with regular action tracker meetings and checkpoints
· Define modular test strategies and limit implementation, analyze new product testability and deliver test solutions to support the new product introduction process at eero’s manufacturing partner
· Develop, qualify, and execute RF system testing, board level calibration, desense testing, power testing, and ensure production control processes, data analysis/interpretation GR&R, Cp/Cpk and correlation analysis are employed
· Automate a wide variety of processes, using techniques such as virtual test environments, automated optical inspection, radio validation, electrical testing, interoperability assessment, and robotics automation
· Compile and analyze production test data using automated data analysis techniques
· Drive factory test quality improvements and test savings through corrective actions by monitoring functional test yield and leading weekly in-region calls with factory.
· Guide the hardware; test fixtures are the vehicle to interact with DUT. Ensure fixture design is aligned to cost, scale, and schedule. Engage in RFQ between eero, test vendor, and CM for best end to end testing solution.
· Travel to Asia to deliver test solutions to manufacturing partner and work with in-region counterparts at CM to help triage and resolve issues
· Introduce test processes, monitor functional test yield and take corrective actions to drive continuous smooth production
· Expand the current Python test software code base for next generation products
· Provide feedback to eero Hardware and Software/Firmware development teams to ensure future products are designed for efficient and high quality manufacturing
· Lead DOEs to root-cause test station-related failures isolating DUT, setup, implementation, or other
· Communicate project status updates to various project stakeholders, including team members and executives within eero and OEMs
· BS Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or other relevant field
· Experience programming in scripting languages, preferably Python
· Familiar experience with Linux, git, and all of the standard UNIX command-line tools
· Well-versed in production factory Final Assembly, Test, and Packout (FATP)
· Natural bias towards documentation; use of defect tracking systems (Jira) and document control (Arena)
· Experience with RF products will be a plus
· Demonstrated experience in development or maintenance of manufacturing test or test fixture
· Experience in high volume manufacturing consumer electronics with wireless connectivity
· Experience managing external vendors in multiple countries
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- IT Manager Amazon Jobs – Macon, GA
- Lead, On Road Delivery Operations Amazon Jobs – Englewood, OH
- Data Scientist Amazon Jobs – Boston/Cambridge Area, MA
- Operations Manager Amazon Jobs – Greece, NY
- Sr. Solutions Architect Amazon Jobs – Santa Monica, California
- Finance Analyst – AWS Edge Services Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr. Software Development Manager Amazon Jobs – Boston/Cambridge Area, MA
- Systems Development Engineer Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- IT Support Associate II Amazon Jobs – Mansfield, MA
- Procurement Coordinator, Launch – Amazon Physical Stores Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.