Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Sr Partner Development Manager – Startups/HCLS Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1644734
Job Title: Sr Partner Development Manager.
External job description
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to develop relationships and manage the success of our Independent Software Vendors (ISV) providers, with a focus on our Healthcare/Life Science (HCLS) Start-up partners. As a partner development manager within AWS, you will have the exciting opportunity to build mind share and adoption of the AWS cloud computing platform within the HCLS Start-up/VC community.
Responsibilities will include managing strategic relationships with our HCLS Start-up partners and driving C-level, Product Team, Marketing, Field and Channel relationships. By establishing and growing business and technical relationships, and driving partner plans with each assigned HCLS partner, you will be responsible for increasing top line revenue growth and overall market adoption of these ISV solutions running on AWS. You will possess both an HCLS background, working directly with Start-ups & Venture Capitalist (VC) firms, that enables them to drive successful partnerships, engage at the CXO level, as well as, a sales background that enables them to easily interact with HCLS customers and AWS sales/field reps. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about HCLS business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions. The position also requires a strong technical acumen, along with extensive knowledge of the Start-up & VC landscape.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Work with a select group of new and existing HCLS Startup partners to define and execute joint sales and Go-to-Market (GTM) programs.
· Serve as a key member of the Partner and Business Development teams in helping to deliver the overall HCLS Start-up partner strategy and value proposition.
· Engage assigned HCLS partners field sales organizations, channels and end customers to create and drive revenue opportunities for AWS.
· Create a strategic partner development plan for target HCLS partners and customers, and ensure it’s in line with the overall AWS Start-up strategy. This includes developing detailed account plans to manage and track the progress of each partner organization and achievement against partner goals.
· Set and manage revenue targets and work with the partners and AWS sales organizations to achieve/exceed goals.
· Manage and close a pipeline of relevant customer opportunities associated with assigned HCLS partners.
· Work with the Start-up team to execute the strategic business plan by engaging key internal stakeholders (e.g. solutions architects, services teams, marketing, PR, legal, support, etc.).
· Work closely with HCLS partners’ customer base to ensure they are successful using AWS services.
· Establish AWS as the HCLS partners’ preferred cloud computing platform across all product and service lines.
· Understand the technical requirements of our HCLS solution providers and work closely with the internal development team to guide the direction of our product offerings and joint partner solutions.
· Work with CRM systems, data warehousing and other analytic tools to establish detailed metrics for tracking purposes.
· Prepare and give business quarterly business reviews to the senior management team.
· Manage complex contract negotiations and serve as a liaison to the legal group.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Inclusive and Diverse Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
· 10+ years of sales or business development experience in the HCLS software/technology industry
· 7+ years experience working within the Start-up/VC community, and the HCLS Start-up/VC ecosystem
· Prior track record of influencing innovation within the Start-up/VC ecosystem with HCLS products or services that have demonstrated success at Enterprise customers
· Consistently exceeds quota and key performance metrics, with hands on experience negotiating enterprise contracts with Fortune companies
· Track record of successfully owning, driving and managing HCLS Start-up partnerships and/or Global Enterprise Accounts against quarterly targets
· Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
· Strong technical acumen, with a demonstrated track record of driving emerging/disruptive technologies like open source software, virtualization and Software as a Service delivery models.
· Ability to think and work creatively to develop unique joint value propositions and product strategy within AWS and in the partner organization
· Bachelor’s degree required, technical, business or marketing degrees preferred
· MBA or MS with industry experience preferred.
Other Related Jobs:
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.