Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in New York State, United States. – Apply for Sr. Partner Manager, APS Connections Marketplace Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1773411
Job Title: Sr. Partner Manager.
Amazon Publisher Services (APS) helps digital publishers around the world build and grow thriving businesses. We provide services and advanced technologies to web, mobile app and advanced TV publishers of all sizes, including many of comScore’s global top 100, to help them monetize their content with demand from multiple programmatic buyers. Our server-side header bidding solutions are fast and reliable across devices, handling billions of queries per day, delivering ads in milliseconds. The result is more profitable advertising for publishers and more relevant ads for customers.
Earlier this year, APS launched Connections Marketplace as a direct response to APS publishers looking for turnkey solutions to address an increasing array of operational challenges in the ever-evolving advertising landscape. This marketplace connects thousands of publishers to 3rd-Party (3P) providers of ads, media, and infrastructure services. Connections Marketplace solves publisher challenges with adtech service discovery, vendor selection, technical integration onboarding, and ongoing maintenance. Visit https://aps.amazon.com/aps/connections-marketplace to learn more.
We are seeking a Senior Partner Manager to drive the growth of the industry-leading 3P service providers integrated with Connections Marketplace. You will work closely with these providers as well as internal Marketing, Marketplace Development, and Marketplace Operations team members to ensure adoption of their services with APS publishers. The ideal candidate will combine proven customer growth, operational development, client-communication skills, and hands-on experience to launch and scale partner adoption.
Key job responsibilities
* Work with 3P service providers to help demonstrate their value to publishers and ensure a successful integration with APS
* Consult with 3rd Party Service providers and publishes to help them achieve their business goals. Create long term growth strategies for each 3rd Party Provider and oversee the execution of the strategies.
* Collect customer and overall market feedback to guide program strategy. Translate this feedback into product requirements and drive execution of new features with customers.
* Collaborate with marketplace development/BD, marketing, product, solution architects, and engineering to shape program strategy and growth. Advocate successfully for what you need from other key stakeholders.
* Develop mechanisms to monitor key performance metrics. Understand these metrics to identify opportunities for growth or improvement.
* Analyze data and provide data-driven insights to improve our advertising programs.
* Develop processes and playbooks to scale offering in a predictable and repeatable manner.
* Conduct regular business reviews with customers. Employ consultative, long term approach and build productive relationships with stakeholders of all levels within the customer’s organization.
* Contribute to written strategy documents for Amazon leadership.
· 6+ years of experience in digital advertising and client facing roles with a focus on data analysis
· Experience with annual brand planning and media planning
* 6+ years of experience of partnership management, account management, or equivalent experience growing customer adoption of products/services
* 5+ years of experience in developing and managing strategic business partnerships
* Strong knowledge of advertising technology services
* Strong partnership development and account management skills
* Successful track record of developing, iterating, and growing new business initiatives
* Proven ability to solve complex business challenges
* Entrepreneurial mentality
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to effectively communicate across a broad range of technical and non-technical people
* Proactive attitude with excellent project management and organizational skills
* Able to collaborate cross functionally and keep stakeholders updated in a fast-paced start-up environment
* Skilled at building scalable processes and measuring the impact.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Sr. Human Resources Assistant Amazon Jobs – Hagerstown, MD
- Sr. Software Development Engineer, AWS Tagging Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr Mechanical Sourcing Mgr, Project Kuiper SPACE PROGRAM – Sr Mechanical Global Sourcing Manager Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Antenna Engineer, Payload Antennas Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Applied Scientist II, CMAX, Recruiting Engine Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Social Media Manager – Action/Thriller and Horror Series and Movies, Prime Video Amazon Jobs – Culver City, CA
- Strategic Account Manager Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Software Dev Engineer, ECS Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Senior Security Engineer, Amazon Linux Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Transportation Associate Amazon Jobs – Portland, Oregon
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.