Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in New York State, United States – Apply for Sr. Partner Sales Manager Amazon Jobs – New York, NY. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2289597
Job Title: Sr. Partner Sales Manager.
As a Partner Sales Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on our strategy to build mind share of Amazon Web Services and grow adoption of cloud-based solutions. In the role, you will establish and maintain C-level, sales, and product relationships with strategic GSI/SI consulting partners to drive AWS services revenue with AWS account teams and customers. By establishing and growing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with these accounts, you will be responsible for creating and closing opportunities with partners that drive top line AWS revenue growth and overall market adoption with AWS customers.
You will possess both a business background that enables them to engage at the CXO level, as well as a sales background that enables them to easily interact with enterprise customers and sales executives to support the AWS and SI sales processes. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions. You should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against partner account plans and a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on revenue targets. The position also requires a technical acumen, along with working knowledge of software architecture and the enterprise software landscape.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Inclusive and Diverse Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
• 7+ years of technology related sales or business development experience
• 5+ years of direct field experience selling software or cloud solutions to Fortune 1000 accounts
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
• Experience communicating and presenting to Sr. leadership
• Track record of developing sustainable new business
• Extensive customer and partner network
• Verbal and written communications skills
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
- Amazon Fresh Overnight Store Zone Lead(Full-Time) Amazon Jobs – Fairfax, VA
- Amazon Fresh Grocery Associate Amazon Jobs – La Habra, CA
- Sr Engineer/Tech Lead Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Sr Software Dev Engineer, Whole Foods Market Engineering Services, WFMES, Whole Foods Market Engineering Services, WFMES Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Technical Program Manager, Mobility and Devices Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN
- Marketing Research Manager, Brand Experience, Brand Experience Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Distribution Lead – Downtown Seattle Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Software Development Engineer, Amazon Games Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Sr. Customer Success Mgr, Amazon Vendor Services – Consumables Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Finance Manager, AWS Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.