Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States – Apply for Sr. Payments Program Manager, Payment Business Operations Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2294432
Job Title: Sr. Payments Program Manager.
Must have Payments Experience.
As one of the largest e-commerce companies in the world, Amazon processes billions of secure on-line transactions via numerous payment instruments, including credit cards, direct debit, electronic gift certificates and disbursements. Transactions are processed on behalf of thousands of merchants, including Amazon.com. Amazon is known across the globe as the most trusted company on the Internet. We are committed to delivering an exceptional checkout experience for our customers.
This role is inherently cross-functional—this leader will work closely with engineering, project management, design, finance, legal, business development, customer service, and executive teams to bring products to market and enhance our existing products and features. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer-focused, team oriented, and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. The leader will have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment. As a Sr Program Manager, you will anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints. An ability to take large, complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces, develop functional specifications, then deliver them in a successful and timely manner is expected. Maturity, high judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence, analytical talent and leadership are essential to success in this role.
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
· Experience driving large projects to completion
· Experience managing external relationships, including contract negotiations
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Head of Marketing Strategy and Growth Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, CA
- Senior Manager, WHS Manager of Recordkeeping Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN
- Corporate Counsel, AWS Sales & Marketing Legal Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Senior Tech Program Manager – Advertising Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, CA
- Corporate Counsel, L&E Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
- SDE – iOS mobile, Key for Business Amazon Jobs – New Jersey
- Amazon Fresh Overnight Store Zone Lead – Paramus, NJ (Full-Time) Amazon Jobs – Paramus, NJ
- Program Manager, Privacy, Central Privacy Legal Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Seasonal HR Contact Center Associate , Employee Resource Center, Disability Leave Services Support Amazon Jobs – US
- Manager, Software Development, Kuiper Solutions Engineering Team Amazon Jobs – Northridge, CA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.