Target jobs in Minnesota, USA – Apply for Sr Photographer Jobs at Target – Nicollet Mall Minneapolis, Minnesota. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Location: 1000 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55403-2542;
job id: R0000152013
job family: Photography
schedule: Full time
Target Studio is an integral part of Target’s Marketing Team and is leveraged for photo and video production services. We partner with teams across the company to bring the Target Brand to life.
As a Senior Photographer, you will bring the Target Brand to life by creating and capturing images for E-commerce and Marketing Special Projects. You will actively collaborate with Target Creative and lead photo / motion and post production teams, in creating impactful images that drive sales.
You will have leadership experience in all aspects of Photo Production.
Pre-Production: Partnering with Art Directors, Stylists and Producers you will evaluate projects and help guide the production, bringing a Photographers perspective to best support the work. As a Senior Photographer you will have the desire and ability to concept, execute and present creative photo and video concepts that support the Target Brand. It will be important for you to maintain and update a portfolio demonstrating your creative and technical expertise.
Production: You will have expert proficiency with lighting, cameras and capture software, as well as an awareness of image and style standards (in home and fashion) necessary to uphold the Target brand. You will partner with Art Directors and lead photo production teams in creative execution. This position provides direction and guidance to all contract Photographers, Digital Technicians and Photo Assistants.
Post-Production: This position requires the organizational and communication skills necessary to: lead teams and manage a project from start to finish while maintaining Target Brand standards. You will partner with Art Directors and Digital Technicians to insure final images are meeting quality standards and creative direction. Upon project completion it will be important for you to follow up with creative partners for project feedback.
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience
- Strong photography background in commercial photography with expertise in room scenes and large sets
- 5-7 years of experience
- Experience in motion content creation
- Expert proficiency in studio lighting, camera software, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Capture One, Video and color management tools
- Ability to concept, execute and present creative ideas that support the Target Brand.
- Current portfolio demonstrating depth and breadth of creative capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize information, think critically, and communicate
- Ability to effectively navigate ambiguity
- Curiosity around learning new things, uncovering new opportunities, staying current with culture and trends in home and fashion
- Exhibits integrity, creativity, ingenuity, and resourcefulness
Target is an iconic, beloved and well recognized brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Fueling the continued success of one of the world’s most beloved and recognized brands is a distinctly capable, creative and innovative Marketing organization. Target Marketing is well known for inspiring and surprising guests, and we pride ourselves on connecting them to the products and experiences they expect and deserve from Target. We study our guests to discover new needs and insights, and then craft every interaction to build brand love. We are market experts who insist on a clear and cohesive understanding of our business objectives, guest segments and behaviors, strategies and tactics, overcoming obstacles and measuring success. Our commitment to partnering both internally and with external agencies gives us a wide range of capabilities, from award-winning creative work to exciting and unique promotional marketing. Leveraging our collective assets and fostering a healthy, supportive and open team culture, we deliver a holistically gratifying experience that guests can only get at Target.
Target Creative is the in-house creative agency dedicated to bringing one of the world’s most beloved and recognizable brands to life. Whether through design, marketing or brand work, we are the driving force behind delivering Target’s dynamic, inventive and unmistakable storytelling to its massive global audience. Our mission is to inspire a sense of joy, wonder and excitement, and to takeourguests—and ourselves—somewhere new. Never resting on past wins or settling for anything less than extraordinary, our origin story built us to thrive in the competitive and changing retail marketplace. We tell a compelling and cohesive brand story, maximizing our messages across multiple platforms—whether via a digital art gallery or a new $1 billion children’s clothing brand. Operating as one fully integrated team in both the U.S. and overseas, Target Creative comprises the best and brightest talent to execute market-leading creative strategy, design,writing, video production, operations, digital, UX, social media and more. We leverage smart and rewarding external partnerships while closely aligning with our Target teams. Together, we tackle every creative challenge with our amplified strengths, ultimately bearing the groundbreaking creative work that helps make Target the decisive guest favorite, year after year.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Store Director (Store Manager)- Arvada, CO Jobs at Target – Wadsworth Blvd Arvada, Colorado
- Executive Team Leader Specialty Sales (Assistant Manager Merchandising and Service)- Inland Empire Jobs at Target – Arlington Ave Riverside, California
- Sr HR Specialist – US Jobs at Target – County Rd 433 Tyler, Texas
- Distribution Center Operations Director – Pueblo, CO Jobs at Target – United Ave Pueblo, Colorado
- Sr HR & Admin Specialist- Utah Jobs at Target – N. Market Place Dr Centerville, Utah
- Executive Team Leader GM & Food Sales (Assistant Manager Grocery) – Houston, TX area Jobs at Target – Southwest Fwy Sugar Land, Texas
- Lead Program Manager Supply Chain – Receive Centers, Integration Team (Full-Time Remote or Hybrid) Jobs at Target – Target Pkwy N Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- Overnight Inbound (Stocking) (T0877) Jobs at Target – Hollywood Blvd Hollywood, Florida
- Women in Technology Symposium Jobs at Target – Nicollet Mall Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Executive Team Leader Service & Engagement (Assistant Manager Front End)- El Centro Jobs at Target – N Imperial Ave El Centro, California
See More: 1,000+ Target jobs in US,A – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit target.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.