Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Sr PM-T, Emerging Business and Technology Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1728540
Job Title: Sr PM-T, Emerging Business and Technology.
Amazon Last Mile Technology is the team that enables super-fast delivery for Amazon. We build products and technology that enables the stations and drivers to deliver your packages, food, and restaurant deliveries from their last stop to your home. We need innovative Product leaders to drive several new initiatives.
About This Role
The last Mile Emerging Business and Technology PM will drive the technology roadmap of our high-growth logistics business, AMXL (handler of our largest packages – like furniture and appliances). You will serve as a critical leader in identifying and defining new and innovative solutions to create a best-in-class experience for our customers and our employees. This is a high visibility role with lots of room for growth.
Key responsibilities include:
· Define creative, high quality, and clear product roadmaps based on data, customer-needs, team strategy and vision
· Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application
· Create buy-in for your product vision both internally and across key partners
· Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
· Develop Business Requirements, review Tech Designs, and participate in the day-to-day decision-making activities of your product team.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
· Experience with end to end product delivery
· Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
· Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
· Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
· Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, support scope of requirements and prioritize
· Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success in this position
· Proven track record of delivering projects within scope, time, budget and quality
· An entrepreneurial mindset, with the tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in fast-paced environment is crucial
· Exceptional passion for delivering world-class customer experiences.
· Experience in the product development of mobile applications.
· Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners.
· Demonstrated ability to turn customer needs and pain points into innovative products.
· Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
· Proven ability to work independently to drive projects to completion.
· Experience in supply chain, operations, logistics, or transportation.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Software Development Manager – Music Personalization Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, California
- Inside Account Executive Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Head of AWS Vetting Software Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr Product Mgr, Alexa Hub Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Software Development Engineer Amazon Jobs – Northridge, CA
- Amazon Books Lead – Waterside at Marina Del Rey (Part Time) Amazon Jobs – Marina del Rey, CA
- Amazon 4-star Lead – Saint Louis Galleria (Full Time) Amazon Jobs – St Louis, MO
- Amazon Fresh Store Overnight Associate Amazon Jobs – Warrington, PA
- Amazon Books Lead – 34th Street (Part Time) Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Amazon Books Lead – Scottsdale Quarter (Part Time) Amazon Jobs – Scottsdale, AZ
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.