Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States – Apply for Sr PreSales Solution Consultant, Amazon Business Professional Services Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2300970
Job Title: Sr PreSales Solution Consultant.
Come be a part of a rapidly expanding $25 billion dollar global business. At Amazon Business, we set out every day to innovate and disrupt the status quo. We stand at the intersection of tech and retail in the B2B space developing innovative purchasing and procurement solutions to help businesses and organizations reimagine buying. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Join us in building and celebrating the value of Amazon Business to buyers and sellers of all sizes, unlocking our potential worldwide.
As a PreSales Solution Consultant, you will partner with our Strategic Sales team to help prospective customers define and achieve business outcomes and value generation leveraging Amazon Business (AB) solutions. The PreSales resource partners with the AB Customer Advisor (CA) to lead customers through discovery and requirements gathering to dive deep into their pain points, identify their procurement goals, and outline their journey with AB. PreSales Solution Consultants not only have experience selling into senior customer stakeholders, but are also experts in the procure-to-pay process, are strong technical generalists, and have a deep understanding of all AB features, services, and solutions. They help drive the evolution of AB platforms and technologies by providing direct input and voice of the customer feedback from the field to internal product and tech teams. The ideal candidate will work closely with the AWS Sales, AB Sales, Implementation, Product, and Tech teams. They will have demonstrated abilities to influence decision makers in a consultative selling approach (preferably through previous sales or presales experience) to progress decision making and gain commitment from the customer.
This role can be located out of any of the Amazon Business locations in the United States, which include but are not limited to; Austin TX, Boston MA, Arlington VA, Chicago IL, Tempe AZ or Seattle WA as well as parts of the North East regions of the country.
Key job responsibilities
- Engage with the largest and most complex customers, consisting of the Fortune 500
- Gain a deep understanding of our customers source to pay process and systems to ensure we can provide a viable solution that meets their goals with AB
- Recommend solutions to help customers adopt complex business features
- Identify potential risks / gaps and propose potential workarounds
- Work closely with Sales to provide status updates and insights learned during discovery with the customer
- Relay market needs and requirements back to internal Amazon teams including Product Tech and Category Management teams
- Collaborate and influence key internal Amazon stakeholders
- Design scalable mechanisms to share learnings and establish new processes/engagement workflows
- Partner with other Amazon lines of business to provide a pan-Amazon solution to customers
About the team
The PreSales Solution Consulting teams sits within the AB Professional Services (ProServe) organization. Our mission is to provide AB customers with a best-in-class procurement experience and accelerate their spend growth, by facilitating deeper engagement with AB, using AB’s tools, services, insights, and selection through the help of trusted resources. We complement the sales cycle, supporting AB Customer Advisors and the customer with unique expertise in customer needs and technology. We bridge customers and technology; we empower customers with technology; and we bring customer insights to our tech partners.
- 7+ years services delivery, pre-sales/solution architecture, and/or sales experience
- B2B industry preferred
- BA/BS degree
- Ability to converse with senior customer stakeholders; strong executive presence
- Active listener and effective communicator
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet competing deadlines
- Desire to work in fast-paced, challenging environment
- Knowledge of procurement and source to pay processes and solutions
- Be comfortable driving towards recommendations and decisions without relying on a playbook
- 7+ years of ERP, Procure to Pay and AP Automation business experience
- Experience in B2B file transfers of data files in EDI, cXML through HTTPS, sFTP or AS2
- Core understanding of AWS solutions and offerings
- Experience with and working knowledge of Coupa, SAP, and Ariba systems
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage challenging conversations in a professional manner
- Demonstrated ability to manage concurrent projects that vary in size and scope across multiple focus areas including work prioritization, resource coordination, planning, and task delegation
- The ideal candidate will have a track record of managing and troubleshooting data integration projects
- Strong Ownership, Bias for Action and willingness to role-up your sleeves
- Expert use of MS Office Suite, CRMs (e.g. Salesforce.com) and other systems
- Operations Manager (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply) Amazon Jobs – Kent, WA
- Process Assistant Amazon Jobs – Las Vegas, NV
- Software Development Engineer Amazon Jobs – California
- Software Development Engineer, Buy With Prime Amazon Jobs – Illinois
- Sr. Enterprise Customer Advisor, Real Estate and Construction Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- HR Partner, Human Resources Amazon Jobs – Akron, OH
- Program Manager Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Program Manager Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- G&A Centralized Software Development Engineer, GL&D Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- GM Administrative Assistant Amazon Jobs – Garner, NC
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.