Amazon Dev Center U.S., Inc.
Amazon jobs in Massachusetts, United States. – Apply for Sr. Product Manager, Technical, Amazon Athena Amazon Jobs – Boston/Cambridge Area, MA. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1763341
Job Title: Sr. Product Manager.
Want to work at the cutting edge of big data, analytics, and machine learning? Interesting in helping customers get insights from their data wherever it might be with a serverless SQL query service? Come join us on the Amazon Athena Team.
Data is everywhere and customers need to quickly and efficiently query and analyze petabytes of data interactively is growing every year. Amazon Athena makes it possible so customers can get insights from their data in S3, relational databases, and other data stores in seconds.
We work at the core of what makes a query engine tick, developing new capabilities from the ground up and doing it in the most performant and cost effective way while being exceptionally easy to use. We are a small, entrepreneurial team that operates independently, but with access to some of the top engineers in our field across AWS.
We are looking for a candidate that is obsessed with delivering the most customer-centric experience on the planet, showing proven success in ownership, bias for action, and thinking big. This leader will need to exhibit excellent judgment, prioritizing between existing versus new customers and between features, architectural improvements, and operational excellence. We are looking for strong business owners who are comfortable sharing their vision with AWS senior leadership, but also working closely with engineering teams to dive deep into details to make ideas into reality.
We need a passionate product management leader who dives deep and has shown demonstrated success in building strong business cases, managing high-growth, successful product launches, and driving customer success.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
· BS or BA degree, MBA preferred
· 5+ years of experience in product management or equivalent experience
· Strong technical acumen. Can dissect complicated technical problems, simplify experiences and innovate on behalf of our customers
· Both technically deep and business savvy to interface with and lead teams of all levels and disciplines within an organization, from engineers to senior leadership
· Experience collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data from disparate sources in order to drive conclusions and recommendations
· Have an entrepreneurial spirit and be able to work independently and effectively in a results-oriented, efficient environment
· Strong track record of delivering products and ensuring customer success
· Excellent written communication skills
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (related field) or equivalent work experience
· Experience with open source big data and analytics technologies such as Presto, Apache Spark, and Apache Hudi
· Experience creating and productizing analytics and visualization tools and services
· Proficient in SQL
· Strong finance related skills relating to P&L management and pricing
· MBA or equivalent masters degree.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Power Engineer, Rack Power Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Software Development Engineer, Rack Power Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr. Software Development Engineer, Rack Power Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr. Program Manager, Employee Experience Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Sr. Manager, Federal Financials Solutions Architects Amazon Jobs – Herndon Area, VA
- Sr. Battery Engineer, Rack Power Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr. Power Engineer, Rack Power Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Cloud Support Engineer II – Windows Amazon Jobs – Herndon Area, VA
- Physical Design Intern Amazon Jobs – Cupertino, California
- Data Scientist, PXT-CS Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.