Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Virginia, United States. – Apply for Sr. Product Manager – Technical, Video Measurement Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1837586
Job Title: Sr. Product Manager.
Are you interested in shaping the future of television and video measurement? Video advertising is a rapidly growing and complex industry. Viewers are shifting from traditional TV viewing to streaming TV and other video viewing alternatives. Amazon is at the forefront of this change. We are experiencing rapid growth and investing in exclusive content like Thursday Night Football, Original TV shows and more across Prime Video, Twitch and IMDbTV. The Amazon ads measurement team is looking for a product leader to oversee the roadmap of third-party measurement solutions for our streaming TV and digital video content. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including Advertising. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place!
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for all advertisers. Our team’s mandate is to launch and accelerate adoption of advertising measurement products and services. Our products are strategically important to drive long-term growth. With a broad mandate to experiment and innovate, we are growing at an unprecedented rate with a seemingly endless range of new opportunities. As a Senior Product Manager, you will have ownership for defining Amazon’s third-party video advertising measurement and reporting roadmap. This leader will be responsible for driving product strategy and delivery, metrics and data, customer experience, marketing, and advertiser experience.
Core skill areas for this role include requirements gathering, feature prioritization, product launch and marketing, data collection and analytics. You will be expected to establish a vision and key priorities for the program, make appropriate trade-offs to optimize time-to-market, clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional and remote project teams. The person in this role will be required to think big, dive deep, have a strong bias for action, and bring a history of delivering results to Amazon’s advertising solutions.
It is a highly cross-functional role, engaging directly with customers of all sizes, fellow product managers and engineers across multiple development teams. Customer input and industry research are critical aspects to the role and will require working directly with external customers to collect input, mold requirements, and release features. This role will also deal with external partners and influence their roadmaps to align with our customer and broader industry needs. The right candidate will possess a strong product and program management background, have experience leading medium to large products and projects, and excel at written and verbal communications. A background in video advertising and a well-rounded understanding of current video measurement companies will be significant plus-point.
· Developing product vision and strategy by working backward from the customer and defining / driving overall product strategies and roadmaps. Communicating this vision to senior leadership for buy-in.
· Defining customer, advertiser, and publisher experience for self-service products and features.
· Develop product requirements and partner with engineering, marketing, design, & sales to deliver them.
· Define the success metrics for features or services and track performance.
· Managing products through initial launch and follow-on releases, identifying dependencies and clearing blockers.
· Writing business cases and produce financial models for key strategic projects.
· Reporting on our progress in weekly and monthly business reviews.
· Owning all aspects of the annual planning process for the product.
Work Location Options: Arlington, VA or New York, NY
· 2+ years of experience with end to end product delivery
· 5+ years of technical product management, program management or engineering experience
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
· Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition
· Experience owning feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
· A demonstrated track record of leading a medium to large-scale ‘program’ from conception through completion, demonstrating multi-functional skills to make it successful
· Analytical and able to create sound business arguments backed up by data. SQL required.
· Ability to establish and manage projects and initiatives against a set of key metrics and goals
· Ability to lead and influence across different organizations and align diverse teams to a common goal
· Handle multiple contending priorities in an energizing environment
· Strong verbal and written communication abilities: must effectively communicate with technical and non-technical people
· Demonstrated ability for being detail-oriented, self-motivated and driving follow-through
· Master’s degree in Business, Computer Science or related field
· Experience working cross-functionally with engineering, design, product, and project management counterparts to deliver products/services
· Familiarity with technical aspects of digital / display advertising
· Passionate about generating big, creative ideas to differentiate in the market, growing the business and working with advertisers and agencies to build innovative products
· Analytical and able to create sound business arguments backed up by data
· Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; general manager / owner mentality and an entrepreneurial drive; demonstrated ability to have fun and inspire team
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- AWS S3 Software Development Engineer Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Senior Marketing Manager Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Senior Product Manager – Device Accessories Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
- Business Intelligence Engineer, Growth Opportunities Recommendations Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Senior Copywriter (Santa Monica or Seattle), Prime Brand Design Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Social Creative Program Manager, XCM Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Embedded Software Engineer, Star Tracker Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Sr Software Dev Engineer, Music Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, California
- Sr. Product Manager – Tech (Royalties) Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, California
- Education Sr. Customer Advisor – Amazon Business Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.