Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States – Apply for Sr. Product Manager, XCM Events Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1888903
Job Title: Sr. Product Manager.
Amazon is looking for a visionary leader to raise the bar for our customer and selling partner experience for cross-site shopping and entertainment events. We need an individual with the creative vision, customer obsession and operational understanding to deliver large-scale, customer-facing features that measurably improve the event shopping experience. It is an opportunity to lead efforts across Amazon to define short and long-term visions for features and functionality that attract and delight customers as they shop on events like Black Friday and Cyber Monday. You will work backwards from the customer to identify and prioritize site-wide capabilities and deliver some products firsthand and rally necessary parts of the company to contribute to the overall success of these events. In the end, you will lead the charge to improve the Amazon shopping experience on the busiest days of the year and continue to set records in the number of customers we delight with these events.
This is a global, individual contributor role that is inherently high-visibility and cross-functional, requiring influence with many retail, program, and technical teams across Amazon. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, excel at managing and influencing broad stakeholder groups, be able to deliver results across interdependent teams, and be adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into innovative customer experiences. This will require excellent written and oral communication skills, data-driven analyses and insights, strong business judgment, deep curiosity about how things work and a passion for customers. S/he must enjoy context-switching and operating at all levels of the organization to both influence and ultimately deliver results needed to be successful
· Bachelor Degree
· 5+ years of l product management or related roles, demonstrating an increasing scope of organizational and business impact.
· Proven communication and collaboration skills that enable you to earn trust at all levels of a large organization.
· Track record of delivering large-scale, consumer-facing products and experiences.
· Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced global environment.
· High degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Retail, technology and/or mobile experience
· Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Senior Applied Scientist, Specialized Selection Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
- EDI Engineer, Transportation EDI Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
- Business Analyst, Leader Development Products Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr. Tech Recruiter CTPS Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr. Technical Recruiter Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
- Senior Account Executive, CPG Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Senior Data Scientist – Nationwide Opportunities Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Software Development Engineer Amazon Jobs – Santa Monica, California
- Software Development Engineer, Amazon Braket Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Software Development Manager, Advanced Technology (AT) Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.