Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States – Apply for Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Alexa Together – Acquisition Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1951560
Job Title: Sr. Product Marketing Manager.
Are you looking to help grow and improve a new, innovative service on Alexa? Do you want to drive immediate impact? The Alexa business is growing and we need a Sr. Product Marketer to join our team to help drive marketing strategies for our new Alexa Together service. Our growth requires leaders who move fast, have an entrepreneurial spirit to create innovative marketing for new products and services, unrelenting tenacity to get things done, exceptional communications skills, and are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems.
Key job responsibilities
• Build consumer acquisition marketing strategies and plans for Alexa Together across onsite channels
• Define robust testing roadmap to continuously improve customer acquisition across multiple ingress points, including the landing page
• Lead creative development for A/B testing
• Partner with the Product team to develop product optimizations and roadmap based on customer insights and data
• Deliver persuasive, passionate, high impact, high quality presentations to senior decision makers
• Work with cross-functional teams to enable successful marketing plan execution
• Create actionable steps to achieve big, ambiguous ideas
• Create measurement plans for customer acquisition, analyze results, and optimize plans based on performance
A day in the life
The Alexa Subscription Services Marketing team is looking for a dynamic marketing leader to drive product marketing strategies for the Alexa Together service. You will develop an extensive marketing strategy to drive customer acquisition, continuous testing & optimizations, and product improvements with the product team. You will work with a cross-functional team that includes product teams, finance, economics, creative agencies, and channel managers to define, develop, and execute innovative marketing strategies to maximize acquisition of Alexa Together.
About the team
This team is fun, driven, and holds an high bar for customer facing experiences. We have a great mix of new to Amazon and tenured leaders, which affords us role as a highly trusted stakeholder across the org. From crossword puzzles, to team escape rooms, and raising awareness on diverse issues, or having each others back, across Alexa Preview + Marketing, we have something for nearly everyone and a positive and collaborative vibe. We are proud of our work, and we keep the bar high and autonomy high. If you like being on the cutting edge, come work with us.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business
· Marketing experience with subscription services, CRM, or DTC products
· 8+ years relevant work experience in brand management, customer marketing, or CRM
· Experience managing integrated marketing campaigns
· Experience developing marketing strategies for customer engagement & retention campaigns
· The ability to analyze data and translate into actionable insights and plans
· Demonstrated ability to build forecasting models that define the impact of marketing tactics on KPIs
· Experience influencing multiple stakeholders and leading cross-functional teams, including external partners
· Excellent drive for results with an ability to manage work independently and take calculated risks
· Ability to excel in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
· Proven ability to think strategically, but stay on top of tactical execution
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to influence others
· Ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive programs to completion.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Software Development Engineer, Supply Chain Optimization Tech Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Alexa Together – Engagement & Retention Marketing Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Amazon 4-star Lead- Park Meadows (Full Time) Amazon Jobs – Lone Tree, CO
- Amazon 4-star Lead- Twenty Ninth Street (Part Time) Amazon Jobs – Boulder, Colorado
- Software Development Engineer, Kindle Manga Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Sr. Program Manager, AWS Worldwide Revenue Operations Amazon Jobs – Dallas/Fort Worth Area, TX
- Manager, Systems Development, Enterprise Networking Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Network Infrastructure Operations Manager, Metro Fiber Amazon Jobs – Herndon Area, VA
- Software Development Engineer, Network Security, Network Security Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr System Development Engineer Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.