Amazon Dev Center U.S., Inc.
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Sr Product Mgr – Accessibility, Amazon Prime Product, Design and Research Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1760931
Job Title: Sr Product Mgr.
Are you looking for an opportunity to get closer to our customers and help make a big impact on their experience? The Amazon Prime team is looking for a Senior Product Manager who is passionate about connecting with customers and telling their stories, to drive our Accessibility (Prima11y) program. This role has the opportunity to have a broad impact on the overall Prime customer experience, from helping the worldwide Prime team get better insight into our customers’ needs and concerns, to driving implementation of accessibility improvements across the Prime member journey. We are putting together a team of PM, SDEs, WDEs, and Program Managers to have a hyper-focus on Accessibility for Prime WW.
Accessibility (a.k.a., A11y) refers to the characteristic that products and services can be independently used by people with a variety of disabilities – including visual, hearing, mobility and cognitive disabilities. It is a subset of and related to universal inclusive design which is the principle of creating products that are usable by people in the widest possible range of situations. Prime has prioritized Accessibility as a strategic investment in line with the Amazon Leadership Principle # 1 – customer obsession: doing the right thing for customers with disabilities. Roughly 15% of the world population (1 billion people) have some form of disability. This number is dramatically increasing due to demographic trends and increases in chronic health conditions, among other causes, which is why making Prime Accessible to everyone is both inclusive and the right thing to do.
Key job responsibilities
• Develop the Prime Accessibility vision and three-year plan document.
• Develop Prime Accessibility tenets, guardrails, etc. to drive the agenda across the Prime org and its Partner teams
• Work with relevant team to develop a programmatic impact measurement strategy, be it business metrics or customer satisfaction metrics
• Work with WW PMs to create measurable alignment between Customer Experience Outcomes (CXOs) and product-based Accessibility experiments
• Create programmatic mechanisms that keeps WW Prime leaders and PMs close to the pulse of Accessibility based issues and developments through everything from regular email newsletters to presenting thematic customer problems and experiences to leaders.
• Partner with Design teams to develop design systems to be used by TCM, SDE, and Marketing teams.
• Partner with tech teams worldwide to define roadmaps and schedules for implementation of accessibility improvements.
• Define mechanisms to help insure all Prime projects are accessible by default.
• Be the conduit amongst WW Prime PMs/Tech teams/Design/Research to appropriately inform and develop roadmap and project priorities.
• Partner with Accessibility teams across Amazon to learn and leverage off each other
A day in the life
Working closely with Designers, Researchers, Tech, and Content strategist to develop Prime’s long term strategy for Accessibility, and ongoingly working on its implementation.
· 8+ years of relevant work experience
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
· Strong analytical skills
· Superior verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to independently lead conversations with senior leaders.
· Stakeholder Management
· †rack record of proposing and developing complex businesses cases
· Demonstrated ability to successfully work with technical teams to define user experience
· Demonstrated ability to successfully work with Brand, Content, and Marketing teams to identify partnership opportunities
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Sr Technical Program Manager , Kuiper Solutions Engineering Team Amazon Jobs – Northridge, CA
- Sr Satellite Comms Systems Eng, Kuiper Solutions Engineering Team Amazon Jobs – Northridge, CA
- Senior RF/Microwave Engineer , Kuiper Solutions Engineering Team Amazon Jobs – Northridge, CA
- Senior Embedded SW Engineer , Kuiper Solutions Engineering Team Amazon Jobs – Northridge, CA
- Seasonal Retail Associate Village at Totem Lake Amazon Jobs – Kirkland, WA
- Sr. Business Development Manager, Amazon Ads Amazon Jobs – Santa Monica, California
- Senior Product Manager, Customer Experience Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Amazon Books Lead- Bellevue Square (Part Time) $1,500 Sign-on Bonus Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
- Security Engineer II, AWS Security Operations Center (SOC) Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr Product Manager, Technical, AWS SA Worldwide Prototyping Team Amazon Jobs – Palo Alto, California
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.