Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States – Apply for Sr Product Mgr Fleet Planning, Last Mile Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, WA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2287413
Job Title: Sr Product Mgr Fleet Planning.
Have you ever ordered a product on Amazon and when that box with the smiley arrived wondered about its journey till your doorstep? Have you asked where it came from and how much it cost Amazon to deliver it to you? If so, the Amazon Logistics, Last Mile function is the right place for you. As Amazon constantly works to be the most customer-centric company on earth, a key element of customer experience is how we fulfill and deliver their orders. Amazon aims to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible through a world class last mile operation. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service through the introduction of pioneering new products and services.
The Global Fleet and Products team is responsible for managing and growing the network of professional contract organizations that power Amazon’s in-house last mile delivery service. Our partners work out of delivery stations across North America and are assigned delivery routes and packages 7 days a week that are delivered by their vans and drivers.
The Fleet Planning team is central to achieving the program objectives of DSP Last Mile Delivery. This team charts the strategy and plan to build fleet capacity across the delivery network.
• Own defining branded fleet allocation strategy
• Have a long-term vision and help build aligned processes and systems to support the strategy
• Employ technology and research teams to implement scalable, logical yet simplified tools
• Partner with operations, software development and research science teams to test and measure success of implemented strategy
• Lead reviews with senior leadership
· Bachelor’s degree
· 4+ years of experience in strategic cost, capacity negotiations and contract negotiations
· Experienced analytical skills combined with proficiency in Excel
· 4+ years of experience influencing and interacting with cross-functional teams
· Experience in the rental, fleet or logistics industry
· Experience prioritizing a high volume of engagements
- HR Business Partner , AFO Metro Region Amazon Jobs – Brooklyn, NY
- EHS Specialist , WHS Amazon Jobs – Carrollton, TX
- Onsite Medical Representative , WHS Amazon Jobs – Coppell, TX
- Program Mgr Capacity Execution, AMXL Capacity Execution Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN
- Amazon Fresh Overnight Kitchen and Produce Associate Amazon Jobs – North Seattle, WA
- Amazon Fresh Grocery Associate Amazon Jobs – Oceanside, NY
- Amazon Fresh Meat and Seafood Associate Amazon Jobs – Morton Grove, IL
- IT Support Associate II Amazon Jobs – Albuquerque, NM
- IT Support Engineer II, FC Support (Level 5) Amazon Jobs – Kansas City, MO
- IT Support Associate II Amazon Jobs – Ft Wayne, IN
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.