Amazon.com.ca, Inc. (US)
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Sr. Program Manager, Canada Voice of the Seller Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1732253
Job Title: Sr. Program Manager, Canada Voice of the Seller.
Amazon strives to be the world’s most customer centric company. The Canada New Seller Success (NSS) team is looking for a bold, articulate, and detail-oriented Sr. Program Manager who has the ability to influence and educate Amazon business teams to implement Anecdote mechanisms that identifies and improves important moments to our customers that are not easily seen in the data alone.
The Voice of the Seller team uses storytelling principles to leverage and enhance a leadership culture that is eager to take on improving the customer’s experience. We gather and transform anecdotes to be used as a conversation that inspires the customer obsession in each of us. This use of the customer’s voice as the starting point in our conversations ensures that we are consistently “working backwards” to provide direct value to our customers in our day-to-day operations.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, innovative, and customer obsessed program manager who excels at building relationships and who will lead the Voice of the Seller strategy in Canada across multiple business teams within Amazon. You must be able to rapidly understand complex business processes and identify the full range of impacts related to the customer experience. You will build collaborative relationships with senior stakeholders and partners, working closely to understand business needs and create and execute your Voice of the Seller roadmap. You will be responsible for content development and operations of the Voice of the Seller program while providing ongoing program support for these business teams. We need an individual who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment while collaborating with our globally dispersed partners who will oversee implementation and program support for Anecdotes mechanisms. You will perform frequent documentation and writing tasks to effectively communicate complicated problems, strategies, and results to senior-leaders. You must be comfortable in ambiguous, experimental, and innovative spaces with aggressive schedules.
Create and execute a roadmap to gain adoption from business leaders for Voice of the Seller mechanisms.
End-to-end ownership of both planning and execution responsibilities for assigned project/s.
Program managing key aspects of Voice of the Seller and newly developed learning programs.
Creation and execution of closed-loop feedback mechanisms to determine the efficiency and impact of the project (e.g., surveys, small focus groups, etc.).
Working with diverse stakeholders to pilot and launch Anecdote related mechanisms
Identify process improvement strategies to expedite or improve the quality of materials being delivered
Maintain a dashboard of all project statuses, completion goals, backlog items, and metric tracking for visibility across the organization
Provide stakeholder communications for all projects
Communicate to senior leaders through white papers on the status of anecdote programs, escalations and projects
· 5+ years of experience in program or project management
· Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
· Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
· Proven experience in project management with a focus on educational programs, content and instructional design
· Demonstrated experience influencing at an executive level
· Bachelor’s degree
· Experience in a customer service organization
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills
· Proven ability to create innovative solutions to solve real customer problems
· Proven ability to think strategically and execute tactically
· Proven track record of taking ownership, building and maintaining relationships and driving results
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities simultaneously
· MBA or Master’s degree
· Bias for action and willingness to jump in and learn as you go in an ambiguous environment
· Ability to work independently, take on large amounts of responsibility and condense a variety of strong opinions in a dynamic environment
· Strong organizational skills to keep projects focused and on task
· Proven ability to drive and manage multiple, competing priorities and projects with urgency in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is required
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- IT Support Engineer II Amazon Jobs – Santa Fe Springs, CA,
- Applied Scientist Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
- IT Support Associate II Amazon Jobs – Santa Fe Springs, CA
- Mgr, Complaints Management Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Principal, HR Business Partner Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Software Development Engineer TEST (SDET) Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Hardware Engineer Amazon Jobs – North Reading, MA
- Inside Account Representative Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Principal Customer Experience Specialist Amazon Jobs – Chicago, IL
- Full Life Cycle Recruiter, AWS R4R Amazon Jobs – TX
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.