Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Tennessee, United States. – Apply for Sr. Program Manager, Transportation Initiatives Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1641014
Job Title: Sr. Program Manager.
Amazon is seeking a candidate to identify, develop and integrate innovative solutions and programs that lead to improvements that redefine the standards for customer experience in our North American transportation network. Amazon transportation encompasses all of the operations that deliver shipments from our fulfillment centers and third party locations to customers worldwide.
As a Senior Program Manager on the Trans Initiatives Team, you will focus on delivering a medium-term planning to be used by all Transportation Stakeholders across the North American transportation network.
· Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Business, Logistics, Supply Chain or other related field
· 4+ years of qualitative/quantitative data analysis related to Supply Chain, Operations, Transportation -Logistics or Inventory Management
· 6+ years of work experience managing cross-functional programs, including external and internal stakeholders
· Intermediate knowledge of basic data analysis tools such as Excel, Tableau, SQL
· 2+ years of work experience with Transportation / Supply Chain Management concepts i.e. forecasting, planning, operations, optimization and logistics
· 2+ years of work experience writing documents on topics such as process improvement proposals, business requirements, business review docs and proof of concept
· Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain, Operations Research, MBA or related field
· Project Management skills
· Organizational skills with keen attention to detail
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
· High level familiarity with data mining or machine learning
· Experience developing forecasting models
· Experience working with multiple stakeholders and drive consensus
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
· Written and verbal communication skills.
Other Related Jobs:
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.