Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Tennessee, United States – Apply for Sr Real Estate Program Manager Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1891615
Job Title: Sr Real Estate Program Manager.
At Amazon we are passionate about creating a shopping experience that customers will love. If you’re interested in a fast-paced, ambiguous, and highly-collaborative environment that’s more start-up than big company, we want to talk to you.
The Sr. Program Manager will provide support for Amazon’s Fresh Stores retail locations through strategic planning, project management, and real estate life cycle management. They will work with business leaders to execute on short- and long-term strategies and collaborate with internal stakeholders to build processes and tools allowing us to scale.
Responsibilities – Drive new store expansion process improvements; enable streamlining to achieve operational excellence, benchmarking, and development and tracking of key performance metrics
· Own real estate life cycle end to end and clearly communicate procedural updates to wider real estate team
· Develop and implement pipeline management tracking and mechanisms to scale and easily identify issues
· Identify areas of risk to project timelines, and escalate to program leadership in a timely manner
· Work with cross-functional partners to establish best practices and procedures; proactively identify blockers to remove.
· Own key real estate tools and development of new tools (including but not limited to key legal, financial, real estate, and benchmarking tools)
· Support processes to gather legal, policy and other requirements, assess them for completeness, and translate them for teams, stakeholders, and sponsors who will address and implement those requirements
· Implement and document controls and processes to manage the transfer and sharing of data
· Present and articulate real estate status and progress to senior leadership; moderate real estate-owned meetings
· Consistently challenge practices to insure the team is consistently raising the bar on its performance and operational excellence
· 5+ years of experience in program or project management
· Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
· Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
Basic Qualifications – Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Business Administration, Finance, Engineering, Architecture, Planning or related field
· 5+ years’ experience in real estate program management, finance or strategic planning role
· Expertise in real estate transactions, property leasing, project management, and strategic planning
· Strong communications, presentation, analytical, and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated ability to understand the audience and customer
· Experience developing and implementing process improvements to streamline projects
· Advanced data analysis skills
· Relentlessly high standards and attention to detail
· Strong ability to work in an ambiguous environment, identify and solve novel problems, and manage change
Preferred Qualifications – Master’s Degree in Real Estate, Business Administration, Finance, Engineering, Architecture, Planning or related field
· 7+ years’ experience in real estate program management, finance or strategic planning role
· Ability to effectively communicate Amazon requirements to various audiences (e.g. senior management, peers, public officials, vendors, etc.)
· A track record of delivering high-quality projects in an atmosphere where speed, flexibility, and heavy workload are the expected norm.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Recruiting Coordinator, G&A Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Store Manager Amazon Jobs – Brookfield, CT
- Sr. Marketing Manager, Prime , Prime Engagement Marketing Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Oracle on AWS Sales Specialist, Oracle on AWS Americas Amazon Jobs – New York
- Hardware Commodity Specialist, AWS Infrastructure and Supply Chain Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Instructional Designer, Tech, Prime Air Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Senior Analyst, Strategy and Operations Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Amazon Fresh Zone Lead – Fullerton, CA (Full Time) Amazon Jobs – Fullerton, CA
- Amazon Fresh Store Zone Lead- Naperville, IL (Overnight Full Time) Amazon Jobs – Naperville, IL
- Amazon 4-star Lead – Classen Curve (Part-Time) Amazon Jobs – Oklahoma City, OK
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.