Amazon Dev Center U.S., Inc.
Amazon jobs in California, United States – Apply for Sr. SDE, AWS Search Services, Opensearch Amazon Jobs – East Palo Alto, CA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1988684
Job Title: Sr. SDE.
Are you interested in building automated operation infrastructure platform for AWS OpenSearch service (derived from Elasticsearch 7.10.2)? Do you want to work with the cutting edge AWS technologies such as Lambda, ECS, DynamoDB, S3, SQS, EC2, Athena, etc? Do you want to revolutionize the way operators and oncalls manage and support hundred thousands of AWS OpenSearch customers? Do you want to have direct and immediate impact on a large number of AWS customers? Do you want to be part of a fast-growing AWS service and work in a fast paced startup style environment?
At AWS, you’ll experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, while leveraging the resources of Amazon.com (http://amazon.com/) (AMZN), one of the world’s leading internet companies. The Amazon OpenSearch Service team is part of the rapidly growing AWS Analytics group. We are customer obsessed in a highly collaborative team-oriented environment.
Amazon OpenSearch Infrastructure Engineering Team builds tools and automations needed for oncalls and operators to efficiently operate of the AWS OpenSearch service. The team uses latest AWS technologies to build solutions to reduce manual operation efforts and provide the business insights into the operational health of the fleet with minimal human intervention. As we expand at a tremendous rate, we are looking for innovative engineers with a passion for data processing, operation automation a distributed systems to join the team:
As a Software Development Engineer on the Amazon OpenSearch Service team, you will:
* Design, develop and support a world-class search platform serving individuals and businesses of all sizes.
* Work on challenging problems in areas such as data storage, query optimization, UI and CLI tooling, security, and more.
* Continually challenge what exists and explore what should be changed to best meet evolving customer needs.
* Possess expert knowledge in large scale distributed system design and engineering best practices.
* Participate in setting a vision and objectives for Search Services in alignment with customer needs and market opportunities.
* Drive and work on algorithm and architecture design, execute and deliver results.
* Invent the future of search and log analytics in the cloud.
* Join a great group of motivated, top-notch, people and work with them to solve challenging problems in a fun, collaborative environment.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
· 4+ years of professional software development experience
· 3+ years of programming experience with at least one software programming language
· 2+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
· Experience as a mentor, tech lead OR leading an engineering team
· Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related engineering degree
· 6+ years of experience with public cloud infrastructure
· Experience with Elasticsearch, Opensearch, Apache Solr, or Apache Lucene
· Experience building customer centric enterprise products
· Code contributions to opensource projects
· Experience designing core database engines.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Software Dev Engineer II Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Sr. Motion Designer, Device Brand Studio Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Head of Global Research Ops, Amazon Studios Amazon Jobs – Culver City, CA
- Area Manager, Amazon (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply), Military Amazon Jobs – San Antonio, TX
- Software Development Engineer, Voice of Customer Tech Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Area Manager (Student Veterans Encouraged to Apply), Military Amazon Jobs – Markham, IL
- Area Manager (Student Veterans Encouraged to Apply), Military Amazon Jobs – Matteson, IL
- Area Manager (Student Veterans Encouraged to Apply), Military Amazon Jobs – Rossford, OH
- Area Manager (Student Veterans Encouraged to Apply), Military Amazon Jobs – Murfreesboro, TN
- Area Manager (Student Veterans Encouraged to Apply), Military Amazon Jobs – Indianapolis, IN
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.