Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in United States – Apply for Sr. Security & Risk Consultant, ProServe Security Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2285428
Job Title: Sr. Security & Risk Consultant.
Do you want to work on planetary scale security solutions in the cloud? Are you excited to help customers automate security operations giving them unprecedented capability and agility? Do you enjoy working on fast-paced complex projects focused on game changing business outcomes for customer globally?
As a member of the AWS Professional Services Global Security, Risk, and Compliance Practice you will have the opportunity to pioneer technically excellent security solutions supporting customer initiatives that are meaningful to their business. Building on those experiences you’ll collaborate AWS service teams on new features, innovate with new technologies and explore new challenges.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have thirteen employee-led affinity groups, reaching 85,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life harmony. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here. We are a customer-obsessed organization—leaders start with the customer and work backwards. They work vigorously to earn and keep customer trust. As such, this is a customer facing role in a hybrid delivery model. Project engagements include remote delivery methods and onsite engagement that will include travel to customer locations as needed.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Key job responsibilities
Lead teams that include Amazonians, partners, and customers to build & deploy security infrastructure and automate security operations for customers
• Lead internal builder projects
• Become a deep technical resource that earns the trust of customer executive stakeholders
• Develop high-quality technical content such as automation tools, reference architectures, and white papers to help our consultants, partners, and customers build on the work we deliver.
• Innovate on behalf of customers; translate your thoughts into action yielding measurable results.
• Mentor & invest in the development team members
• This is a both internal as well as customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations to deliver professional services when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of security, compliance and risk management experience
- Hands-on technical expertise in risk management methodologies, technology automation, implementation, integration, and/or deployment
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing enterprise risk management practices and mechanisms
- Demonstrated experience in implementing and integrating risk management solutions
- Understanding of global regulatory compliance such as GDPR, HIPAA and PCI-DSS across various industry verticals
- Understanding architectural implications of meeting industry standards such as ISO 27001, and NIST/DoD frameworks
- Understanding of risk management frameworks such as COSO, COBIT and NIST RMF
- Demonstrated understanding what it means to draw out customer needs and deliver practical outcomes addressing those needs.
- Evidence of the ability to lead effectively across organizations
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
- Sr Business Operations Manager, AWS Professional Services, Operations Amazon Jobs – Texas
- Data Science Manager, DSP Ranking Science Amazon Jobs – Palo Alto, CA
- Software Development Engineer, India Consumer Business (ICB) Technology Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Data & ML Engineer – Nationwide Opportunities, ProServe SDT-Data & Analytics Amazon Jobs – US
- Associate DevOps Consultant, AWS SDT ProServe A2C, A2C ProServe Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Associate Security Consultant, AWS Professional Services Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Sr. Software Development Manager – Alexa Shopping, Alexa Shopping Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, CA
- Sr. Opto-Mechanical Engineer, Project Kuiper Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Delivery Station Liaison – Full Time (40 Hours) – DML4 Amazon Jobs – Kenosha, WI
- Customer Advisor, Department of Defense – AWS Marketplace , US Federal Team, AWS Marketplace Amazon Jobs – Herndon, VA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com