Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States – Apply for Sr. Software Dev. Engineer, Benefits Technology – Global Healthcare Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2287594
Job Title: Sr. Software Dev. Engineer.
At Amazon Benefits Technology, the platform group is responsible for building a new state of art cloud native data platform and services. The new platform will be a critical glue and will offer highly scalable services to power numerous business critical systems that keep Amazon going.
We are looking for an experienced software development engineer who will set up a team of top-notch engineers to build a new platform to manage data exchange and transformation.
About the hiring group
Benefits Tech is a completely new organization. Amazon has been reliant on vendor services for benefits, and we’re just now taking the opportunity to build in-house technology to provide the best experience for Amazonians!
Key job responsibilities
As a senior SDE on the team you will be responsible for leading the development and launch of core services and product features for the Benefits Tech platform. You will have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define these product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about new opportunities and has a demonstrable track record of success in delivering new features and products. A commitment to team work, hustle, and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements. Creating reliable, scalable, and high performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and practical experience building large-scale distributed systems. This person has thrived and succeeded in delivering high quality technology products/services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- 3+ years of programming experience with at least one software programming language
- 2+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Experience as a mentor, tech lead OR leading an engineering team
* 8+ years of professional software development experience
* 8+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
* 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
* MS in Computer Science or equivalent
* Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
* Development experience defining, developing and maintaining REST based interfaces
* Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
* Experience building developer facing products and services
* Experience building frameworks for creating applications on various platforms
* Experience with speech and language understanding systems
* Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
* Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
- SDE II, Benefits Technology Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Administrative Business Partner Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, CA
- Cloud Infrastructure Architect Amazon Jobs – Herndon, VA
- Cloud Infrastructure Architect Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- System Development Engineer – AWS Route 53, Route 53 Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Sr. Ad Technology Content Manager – Amazon Ads, Tech Learning & Developer Relations Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Senior Manager – Learning Business Partner Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- US Consultant (AC O) Amazon Jobs – Alabama
- Sr Engineer/Tech Lead, IFS Platform/Infrastructure Amazon Jobs – Palo Alto, CA
- Solutions Architect, New APS Service Amazon Jobs – Palo Alto, CA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.