Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in California, United States. – Apply for Sr. Software Development Engineer Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1758513
Job Title: Sr. Software Development Engineer.
The Amazon Web Services Productivity Apps team is looking for a seasoned software development engineer for the Amazon Chime team. Amazon believes deeply in the mission of simple and unified cloud- based collaboration. Amazon Chime (https://chime.aws/) is changing the way millions of customers will collaborate. Amazon Chime provides a true unified experience to conduct online meetings, high quality video conferencing, chat, screen sharing, and file sharing.
You will play a key role in building software products and features from the ground up. You will use a wide range of technologies, programming languages and systems. Your responsibilities will include all aspects of software development. You will have the freedom and encouragement to explore your own ideas and the reward of seeing your contributions benefit tens of millions of Amazon customers.
The things we are working on are in response to loud and clear feedback from customers about the daily pain points their workers deal with in collaborating, communicating and sharing documents and information. Leveraging AWS’ scale, reliability, flexibility, and ease of use, we offer customers an easy-to-manage and cost-effective solution that solves many of these these pain points.
Our team is working on some of the most important problems our large enterprise customers face: integration with new identity providers, maintaining and managing their users via existing directories, and comprehensive and easy-to-use permissions and access management at incredible enterprise scale. Our partners add another exciting and challenging set of requirements and the opportunity to reach even greater scale.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
· BS or Masters degree in Computer Science or related field
· Experience with SaaS, service-oriented architectures and web services
· Experience with agile software development practices
· Deep understanding of Identity and Access management protocols including OAuth, SAML, OpenID, SCIM
· Hands on AWS experience with production workloads.
· Experience with some aspect(s) of computer security: network security, application security, security protocols, cryptography, etc.
· Experience with IAM, Active Directory, and ADFS.
· Proficiency with Java and other programming languages such as Ruby or Python
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Software Developer Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
- Senior Electrical Engineer , Kuiper Solutions Engineering Team Amazon Jobs – Northridge, CA
- Head – SCOT Finance Analytics Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
- Software Development Manager, Ad Supported Content Systems Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VAJob
- Sr. SI/PI Engineer, Kuiper SI/PI Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Support Engineer Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- SDE, CloudWatch Logs Insights Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Technical Program Manager, Amazon Kids+ Original Games Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Technical Program Manager, Project Kuiper Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Software Development Engineer, Prime Air Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.