Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in California, United States. – Apply for Sr. Sourcing Recruiter, Global Corporate Affairs Recruiting Amazon Jobs – Culver City, CA. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1748095
Job Title: Sr. Sourcing Recruiter.
At Amazon we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. We need an exceptionally talented Sr. Recruiter to help us find the best talent in the world to support our growth. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
The Sr. Recruiter (Sourcing Recruiter) works in conjunction with our Public Relations Recruiting Team. They will contribute to a collaborative talent acquisition environment to ensure efficient talent pipeline delivery to internal Public Relations partners.
The candidate must be able to successfully support recruiting activities across a variety of job types simultaneously and deliver against a timeline. They should demonstrate expertise in delivery against metrics and meet SLAs. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, and enjoy rolling up their sleeves, working hard and having fun to get the job done. The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. They have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation and engagement, client management, and organization. Strong verbal and written communication skills are important success factors for this role, along with the ability to prioritize work, demonstrate a sense of urgency, and provide amazing customer service.
• Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, candidate engagement throughout the interview process.
• Recruit passive candidates, blending the art and the science of people, gauging chemistry of candidates and identifying their motivations.
• Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
• Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon’s mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
• Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
• Possess strong ability to screen and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
• Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
• Possess strong ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver a pipeline of both internal and external candidates
• 7+ years of corporate or search firm recruiting experience
• Completed Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
• Experience in Public Policy, Legal or government facing recruiting.
• Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
• Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
• Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
• Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
• Experience communicating with varying level of stakeholders, particularly, senior managers, directors and VP’s.
• Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
• CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
• MS Office – including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- User Experience Designer, Amazon Business UX Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Manager, Rack Power Amazon Jobs – Herndon Area, VA
- AWS Security Director, Evidence Management Team (MOAB) Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Senior Program Manager: East Region, AWS Workplace Strategy Amazon Jobs – New Jersey, United States
- Field Productivity & Readiness Lead — Cloud Sales Center Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, California
- Transportation Associate Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN
- Software Development Engineer – Nucleotides, Nucleotides Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Prime Air (Drones), Product Manager – Tech Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Front End Engineer III – New Initiatives (Seattle, Minneapolis, NYC) Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Manager, Software Development, Key for Business Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.