Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States – Apply for Sr. Strategic Sales Specialist -Healthcare, Amazon Business Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2303072
Job Title: Sr. Strategic Sales Specialist.
Come be a part of a rapidly expanding $25 billion dollar global business. At Amazon Business, we set out every day to innovate and disrupt the status quo. We stand at the intersection of tech and retail in the B2B space developing innovative purchasing and procurement solutions to help businesses and organizations reimagine buying. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Join us in building and celebrating the value of Amazon Business to buyers and sellers of all sizes, unlocking our potential worldwide.
The Sr. Strategic Sales Specialist Healthcare is responsible for creating offerings and formalizing solutions contributing to accelerated growth in Amazon Business Healthcare.
This role can be located out of any of the Amazon Business locations in the United States, which include Austin TX, Boston MA, Arlington VA, Chicago IL, New York NY, Tempe AZ and Seattle WA. Other major Amazon locations can be considered.
Key job responsibilities
The Sr. Strategic Sales Specialist Healthcare will support the build of solutions that drive incremental value to Healthcare Customers. The role has visibility to senior leadership, requires independent thinking with ability to make, strong convincing, information-based decisions and collaborate extensively across the Amazon. The position will work closely with Sales, Category, Product, Marketing, Finance and Professional Services leaders in Amazon Business to inform and coordinate efforts. The ideal candidate will be an innovative, Customer-obsessed thinker and builder who is energized by Digital Transformation.
Key job responsibilities
· Oversee program execution including project recommendation, scheduling, leadership, and timely delivery across multiple and concurrent work streams
· Accelerate Amazon Business solution adoption through key Initiatives including data analysis, surveys, user outreach, and relationship building
· Analyze Customer purchasing processes and evaluate opportunities for Amazon Business solutions to improve Customer experiences, reduce costs, and accelerate organization performance
· Relay Customer needs and requirements back to internal Amazon teams including Product Management and Category Management teams
· Look around corners to make sound, Customer obsessed recommendations
· Provide timely, clear and concise, and complete communications to Customer and Amazon Business Leadership
· Assess program risks, anticipate challenges, and request support in escalation management when necessary
•• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Product Design/Development, Marketing, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
• 6+ years of experience in an enterprise sales, business development or consulting roles with a proven track record of developing new go-to-market strategies for new services
• Experience in consultative, solutions development, product management, product marketing, business development, and/or transformation roles
• MBA or Graduate degree preferred.
• Demonstrated experience in developing and scaling programs. Entrepreneurial background with proven ability to deal with ambiguity, pivot quickly, adapt to new processes and run fast.
• Technology/solutioning experience in engineering solutions in support of eProcurement or Supply Chain corporate initiatives
• Business experience and customer-facing skills to interact at the VP level, as well as a technical background to easily interact with IT professionals, software developers and architects.
- Operations Manager Amazon Jobs – Tracy, CA
- Loss Prevention Manager Amazon Jobs – Tracy, CA
- Health & Safety Project Manager, Data Center Health and safety Amazon Jobs – Herndon, VA
- Maintenance Tech III Amazon Jobs – Phoenix, AZ
- Brick Deployment, TIPM, BaND Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Construction Manager, SFO Data Center Construction Amazon Jobs – Santa Clara, CA
- Data Center Project Manager, Critical Projects Implementation Amazon Jobs – Chantilly, VA
- Construction Project Manager, Data Center Construction Amazon Jobs – Herndon, VA
- Construction Manager, DC Construction Amazon Jobs – New Albany, OH
- EHS Specialist , WHS Amazon Jobs – Kyle, TX
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.