Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in California, United States – Apply for Sr Sustainability Program Manager , Devices Sustainability Operations Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, CA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2296150
Job Title: Sr Sustainability Program Manager.
Amazon is committed to building a sustainable future for our customers, local communities, and the planet. Under The Climate Pledge we committed to be net-zero carbon across our business by 2040, 10 years ahead of the Paris Agreement. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people that are dedicated to improving the sustainability of our products and supply chain. We are looking for a Sr Sustainability Program Manager to join our Devices Sustainability Operations team.
The Sr. Sustainability Program Manager works cross-functionally across the Amazon’s consumer electronics organization (Devices) to develop and implement sustainability programs that will bring about measurable operational and environmental benefits.
The successful candidate must have a solid understanding of Sustainability (Climate, Energy, Circularity, etc.) and the ability to translate this knowledge into actionable initiatives at factories. The successful candidate also has strong communication, analytical skills, and the ability to apply systems thinking to complex, fast moving problems.
Key job responsibilities
- Collaborate cross-functionally to efficiently design, implement, manage, and measure sustainability programs
- Serve as subject matter expert in Climate, Energy, Circularity, and other sustainability topics for the Devices manufacturing supply-chain
- Collect, validate, and analyze sustainability data from suppliers
- Travel, as required, to meet business objectives
A day in the life
- Engage with external manufacturing partners to develop and implement GHG emission/waste reduction and other sustainability projects
- Author and distribute reports on project progress, blockers, milestones, and resource needs
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify issues, and devise contingency plans with internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience in developing and implementing GHG emission/waste reduction, and other sustainability projects
- Experience partnering effectively with international teams & partners
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ years leading sustainability initiatives
- Consumer Electronics experience
- Experience in GHG emission accounting and/or life-cycle analysis
- Masters degree in civil, mechanical, environmental engineering, environmental science, industrial ecology, or related fields. PhD a plus.
- AHS Ops Manager Amazon Jobs – Tempe, AZ
- Amazon Robotics – Hardware Quality and Reliability Co-op – Spring 2023 Amazon Jobs – North Reading, MA
- Senior Sales & Sponsorship Partner Lead – Prime Gaming Live, Prime Gaming Live/Crown Channel Amazon Jobs – Culver City, CA
- Amazon Fresh Meat and Seafood Associate Amazon Jobs – Moorpark, CA
- HR Business Partner II – Veterans Encouraged to Apply Amazon Jobs – MARKHAM, IL
- Strategic Account Executive, Amazon Business Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Software Development Engineer II Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Senior Director Customer Experience Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, CA
- ServiceNow Developer Amazon Jobs – Salt Lake City, UT
- Program Manager, Aircraft Heavy Maintenance, Global Technical Operations, Amazon AIR Amazon Jobs – Fort Worth, TX
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.